AR on spaceshots and nohax

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
they didn't shoot at the mayor they didn't kill the mayor they still didn't do anything it seems like an unplanned assassination and they decided to deal with me for trying to stop one of them for reckless driving, btw ramming the mayor's vehicle isn't a charge for murder it's just a reckless driving charge.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
the cops are aware that you're ramming the mayor's cadilac which is considered as reckless driving not murder... i don't understand?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i forgot to add that its 3.4 because you even alerted the cops and the mayor that you were going to assassinate him after you killed me you just caused attention and alerted everyone so you were gonna get shot on sight when they saw that life alert and i was yelling to them "help, help help"

Reaction score
57540c98bbe6117a1ba5533add5597e3.png

The mayor was clearly aware that we were out to kill him before we shot bobo

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you alerted them even more you gave them a reason to shoot at you on sight.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
alright hold up for a minute H-O-L-D U-P, why did you first say this

The SS @Collier had shot at our car, including other police cars ramming us. Everone knew we were trying to kill him.

the ss shot at your car for killing me they were alerted already, you lied fam.

in the video it shows that you been shot at after you killed me.

Deleted member 5920

We killed the mayor what do you mean? Why are you lying or stating facts you don't know are true.

Reaction score
Accepted
As there had been no previous attempts on the mayor's life there was no reason to be fleeing from the cop in the first place. It would have been more beneficial for you to have pulled over, instead of killing the cop.
@NoHax will receive a warning for his actions as he was the one who initiated the situation which ended up killing the officer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.