AR on Steve something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lucius Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steve something
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I pulled a revolver and aimed it at him while telling him to put his handsup. he pulled his rifle while under gunpoint and then shot me down.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v6FtuZJTbImfcH6kH0noryJJHabIIjPm
Tick: I have no idea it should be in the last 10 minutes somewhere when I am at bazaar and he pulls up as TFU in a normal police cruiser. I can't get the tick as my demo's always crash when I start them.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lucius Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steve something
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I pulled a revolver and aimed it at him while telling him to put his handsup. he pulled his rifle while under gunpoint and then shot me down.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v6FtuZJTbImfcH6kH0noryJJHabIIjPm
Tick: I have no idea it should be in the last 10 minutes somewhere when I am at bazaar and he pulls up as TFU in a normal police cruiser. I can't get the tick as my demo's always crash when I start them.
Possibly @Daigestive ? maybe not idk

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
95d63a64a6658c5b1b2f5acd6d405c30

I wont be playing your shit perp server that wont exist. Deal with him for breaking 3.4 in this. Ty bye

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Involved you were getting gped form earlier and you were retarded enough to run away and hide
\_/ <---- cry here, Africa needs water

Reaction score
You could of also send me this Gyazo earlier and told me it wasn't 3.4 Without being toxic mate. Now that I've seen it I know enough and will get staff to close this thread mate. If you really wan't to make an AR on me for 3.4 go ahead. but I didn't break 3.4 at all.

Reaction score
Also stop being toxic with your "Africa needs water" no one thinks you are cool or funny by saying that. It just makes you a big idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.