Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF|PH| Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??/Steve Cockerel
His/Her SteamID: ??
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Slammed into me under circumstances which would have resulted in quite substantial damage to his vehicle and failed to indicate damage by turning off his engine (3.20).
Evidence (Demo Required):
[[Will reupload the demo tomorrow since it failed]]

Tick:

Reaction score
Currently +/- neutral

There was evidence of 3.20 however, I think he should be issued a warning at max, its debatable to whether this is a breach of rule 3.20, the speed of collision was roughly 40 mph (the speedometer is a little bugged, the video shows the vehicles hitting each other at a relatively slow speed) which is enough to cause damage, but not significant damage IMO. :)

Garrett Woodfield

Really? Why make a ban request about this overhalf the server ignores vehicle damage cause no one gives a shit or roleplays it anyways

Reaction score
If anything, we'll be querying 3.22 to find out why he was on the wrong side of the highway. We only really enforce 3.20/3.15 if it's done excessively, however if an officer does a realistic maneuver we tend to disable and then fix the vehicle that they hit.

Deleted member 5920

Hey, uhm, if you're gonna say he broke 3.20, then I'm almost sure you need punished for 2.1 or 3.20 as you got out the car and managed to pull out a gun and aim it at him in under 10 seconds. According to you the cars would have both been totally wrecked so you also broke this rule.

Ash

Reaction score
Denied
After reviewing the demo it's clear to see that the crash wasn't a life threatening situation or a huge crash, yes the crash was at about 40MPH, however rule 3.20 states that the chase must be done in a realistic fashion; As there was a crash but not at a high speed not a great amount of damage would of been done to the cars. As far as rule 3.22 goes, the user was currently in a police pursuit which he can disregard traffic laws. Anyway thanks for keeping an eye on rule breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.