ar on suspine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Astakos , alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: suspine
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76865063
Why Should This Player Be Punished:I was goin to my hick house and then i kind of accidentally run over someone in the middle of the road ( didnt even kill him ) and he and his friends then start shooting me eventally killing me , i just think its just to excessive plus when asked in ooc why killed me he said i shoot them something that never happened
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/file/hl0zxI4b#WFqUv8F7rJHKycbl1JxX3EoEr1lYgGMV7iZc3W5bJwI
tick 20k till 23 k

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
From what I recall; @Detrix and I pulled a gun on you to mug you and you proceeded to run me over and drive off. Clearly it wasn't an accident otherwise you wouldn't have drove off. Secondly, as Detrix and I pulled up to you again you pulled out a gun so we shot you.

Last edited by a moderator:

A1L

Reaction score
Since OP decides to make people download a demo to watch it, I decided to record it since I was already in the process of recording another demo so here

Reaction score
Denied

Given both situations, the reactions were reasonable and understandable to such an extent, as seen in the video it seems you kinda run into him instead of just going past, therefore it seems that you were either preventing urself to get mugged or provoking him (attempted murder), we will leave it at this.

reviewed with @Alliat and @Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.