AR on Thanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Jossyl/Thanov Devgru
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79422442
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This person helped his friends who were cuffed for my personal safety, and they were going to get released right after the situation, and then he helped them escape by letting them inside his apartment even though he did not know what was the situation even about.

I have asked him why did you do that, he replied saying that his friends killed someone{IN THE OOC CHAT). Even though his friends were not even warranted.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1734811202

and this is him talking inappropriately: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1734834588

Last edited:

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I thought they were gonna be arested for killing man, everyone does that stuff and you didn't even lose anything stop make such a big problem about it man seriously.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't think its my fault here, I thought they were gonna be arrested for murder so I did what everyone would do and I defended my friends.

Reaction score
You're saying my fault here acting like an adult but if there were no admins you rant about it and saying that I am crying and stuff, how come?

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Because I don't think you have to make such a big problem off it. I was just defending my friends okay? you didn't even lose anything so I don't get what your fucking problem is

Reaction score
My problem is that you are breaking the rules then you expect to get away with it? then when you get punished/reported you rant about it.

Reaction score
@Tchami Hello? you literally apologized and then you're saying you didn't break any rules? so you don't even know what are you apologizing for?

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Feras No I just mean that I didn't intent to break a rule.. I said I was defending my friends because I thought they would get arested for murder wich apperantly wasn't so yeah I'm sorry then for helping them out looks more like a misunderstanding

Reaction score
If you don't know what's the situation about just ASK, or DONT DO ANYTHING AS YOU WERE NOT INVOLVED from the result of the situation you got a warrant

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
everything happend so fast so I thought it was about the murder so sorry then

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I think they did but they were on whisper i think... not remember it that good

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
either way it doesn't matter you can just ban me, I know that's what you want so just do it and ill see ya later then I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.