AR on Thanov Devgru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jossyl/Thanov Devgru
His/Her SteamID: do not have it currently.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.5 NLR, 2.5 Excessive negativity and 1.1, It started last night when we went to hicktown because Quinten had recently been shot by them we went their to kill the guy that shot quinten and a shootout started and Thanov died, after dying thanov said in ooc you'll regret that Quinten and after Thanov had respawned we were driving on highway and saw thanov, thanov came along and started smashing into our vehicle for no reason (NLR) So we started ramming back a little bit but in the video on the off ramp you can see thanov goes infront of our car with his car making us not being able to drive and then reversed up on our car which then he got stuck on our car and started getting mad after this when we stop at suburbs storage to get stuff Thanov decides to get out of his car and start shooting Quinten (2.5) Me and Quinten were like wtf and later when we asked why in ooc he said because we rammed his vehicle which is quite a stupid excuse because he rammed us first tryed to stop us from driving forward, reversed on our car and all we did is shout abuse back at him no threats. A Bit later Quinten bleeds out due to Thanov chasing us around not giving Quinten the chance to bandage after Quinten bled out we killed Thanov, after killing Thanov he started saying a lot of disrespectful stuff in ooc which i do not have proof of but its all in the logs. So overall i feel like it was NLR because as soon as he saw us he started ramming us and doing stupid shit, 2.5 for shooting Quinten over ""Ramming his car"" even though he did it first and was mainly him ramming us and 1.1 because after the situation he used up like all of his OOC messages disrespecting us and also to also add he never dealt with the NPC
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Involved
How is this NLR? And how is it 1.1?
The only one guilty here is your beep org, because all of your org members keep targeting Jossyl. And the part where he rammed your car doesn’t mean anything that he broke NLR, he didn’t say something about his previous life nor did he do any actions such like revenge. This "AR" is just another proof of you targeting us. Oh BTW if you keep provoking in OOC, don’t expect that you will get good words back. You’re only making yourself more awesome and cool than you already are.

Reaction score
Oh right for some reason it’s not showing me that the user is anyway thank you for letting me know

Reaction score
Pending

After looking at @Tchami profile I can confirm the user is banned until the 4th I will try to add him on steam and talk to him there if not this will be dealt with on or around the 4th

Reaction score
Accepted

Spoken to the user on TeamSpeak and he admits to breaking role and understand what he has done wrong

User will be banned for 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.