AR on Tom Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SwaggyCarrotMLG
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tom Bruce / Steam name : My mom
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219035785
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Before the video he played the game horribly, lashing out at the mayor in the Govt. radio despite being told multiple times to knock it off.

After those times he continued to FailRP. I don't remember exactly what but he basically misused the Govt. radio for at least 15 minutes.

I don't have the video of all of that happening since it's basically 30 minutes of that, there were multiple witnesses ( Who I'm sure would confirm my sayings) tho as police continuously told him to stop and act normal.

In the video below the guy is seen still playing as a paramedic doing stuff like going into a sex shop at Bazaar...? Upon questioning on what the hell is he doing he responds with 'have no calls to go to so I'm roaming around' ( Not a direct quote ). Medics should stay at any sensible location like the hospital, PD or firestation until called, not roaming around in Bazaar shops seeking sex.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://vid.me/zfOLp
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
denied.jpg

From the evidence you've provided me I've only taken into account the 'sexual' RP that's been recorded. Although it's not in proper conduct of medical duties, the medic quickly understood what was wrong and continued doing his job afterwards and from the looks of it, no one's RP was significantly paused due to his activities. The player will be spoken to regarding this so it doesn't happen again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.