AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aureatron / Hardik Patel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Billy Mckennedy
His/Her SteamID: Don't know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Falsely made a report against me saying I killed a person as a police officer, due to this false report the cops proceeded to raid my friends' house and they lost pots. I got arrested and got a ticket for 5k$. I didn't kill anyone.
This is what he said in Govt Radio
[Government Radio] Billy Mckennedy: hardik patel KILLED a person.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
As I was involved in this, why doesn't Billy leave his explanation here to who he killed? And ask a staff to check the logs?

M

Reaction score
pending2.png
Turtle Bro STEAM_0:0:81942172 /gov hardik patel KILLED a person 2016-10-20 16:07:56

Aureatron STEAM_0:1:85186319 Player killed Citizen Aureatron 2016-10-20 15:54:03

The latter is the only 'kill' that would have appeared on any DNA (and yes, it will show that you killed yourself!) so this is the only thing I can see that could have caused this problem.

We'll need to see what @Turtle Bro(Billy) has to say. Why did you give that testimony, Billy?
[DOUBLEPOST=1477237335,1477183262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

ntjPZTq.png

26NlMs6.png

4WZUNC4.png

When you wrecked your car, the medic that he asked to check the DNA hasn't inspected it thoroughly enough and has just read out the name of the killer, which will have shown something like this:

Kttbtuu.png

This led to a wrongful warrant, but it was clearly an honest mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.