AR on Tony Bonito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Taddos Fadey/Max Alikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:[PH] Kukli/Simon Emil
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99628762
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He robbed me like 15-30 mins ago in bazaar shop with two of his friends, one of them is Johny Macroni or something. They took 1472~ of money and my famas with the magazine. They stored it into the storage. My friend was outside the door, he heard them saying to hand them my stuff, so he knew I'm about to get robbed. So after they open the door he rushed in and killed or hurt one of them. After few brief seconds they killed me. after they robbed me. I'd also like to have my stuff refunded if this goes well.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/2c1f6419162b706b89b6b82f6e3a9d2b/
Tick: - from 15k+, must be a situation at bazaar. If not, then tell me I'll upload another one if this one's wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You'll need a demo for the AR, as myself I can't see what rules they broke at the moment, the placed them? by storing them, or what? If you could put more effort into this, that would be neat.

Reaction score
Why your using Tony Bonito??? Thats my name... Your using wrong name!

Reaction score
I don't have it. But logs can show it that they took stuff from me and then one of them placed it to the storage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447001638,1447001580][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll put up the Demo soon and I'll change everything and change the guy's name. Sorry for my mistake.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447002317][/DOUBLEPOST]I

Reaction score
denied.jpg

After watching the demo the initial mugging was fine, Although they did kill you I feel as if they did so out of pure reaction to someone running in and trying to kill them, I'll speak with them when I next see then and give them a reminder to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.