AR on Tony/Christian Fredriksen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BlitZKrieG/Jon Marston

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tony/Christian Fredriksen

His/Her SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:25015916

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.4, 3.3, 3.4, 3.25, 3.2 (possibly, was talking to his friend through some sort of chat to let him know we think he is in the apartment)

So, it all starts off when our lovely friend Sam Arnlods crashes or disconnects, one of the either, and he is the owner of the apartment. About 2 minutes later a man named Christian Fredriksen buys the apartment. We see it is owned, try to use our keys, but they didnt work.
Me and my friend Kishimoto Saikaku were in the apartment at the time, when said Christian opens the apartment with his keys, and shoots and kills Kishimoto with his M4A1, and gets killed by me.

Ebbe (@-=Bilbo Swaggins=- ) arrives at the scene with fellow cops I believe, when a man comes running up the stairs named Simon (which could get banned aswell for causing problems, we offered to leave the place if he lets us grab our stuff and leave as they own it, he claims he doesnt have keys for no reason, and just drags out the situation. You can obviously see that he has keys in the demo earlier on.).

He starts screaming abouts how he owns the place and tells us to get out, but we tell him we owned the place and that they were able to buy it because our friend crashed or disconnected, but its no good, as he insists they own the place and he keeps on screaming at us to get out.
We explain Ebbe the situation, and he asks Simon if they bought the apartment like 5 mins ago, but he says he doesnt know. Ofc he doesnt huh.

The rest of the situation contains arguing with Simon to open the doors so we can get our stuff and let them live there freely, as we had all our props and Drake's drugs in there at the time.

So after all the arguing disappears, Drake comes with a bobby pin to open the door, as the cops refused to open the door with the battering ram. He opens the apartment and we find noone.

Then Christian comes running up the stairs, not minding anyone and not saying a word, just opens the door that had the drugs in it, and ninja grabs 2 marijuana pots infront of the cops and us. Not saying one word.

Then I shoot him down, and I get cuffed and keep on to cooperate with the cops, doing as they say. A medic and swat arrive, the medic heals Christian, and as the cops break the other door down he tries to walk in and gets handcuffed, and blocks 2-3 cops from entering the door aswell, they find his M4A1 I put there from the beginning of the raid. From there we all get arrested, and I lose all my illegal items and Drake loses his drugs, 2 big of each, 2 big juanas were picked up by Christian.
I get arrested, I wait it out, and I disconnect to make this AR.

@-=Bilbo Swaggins=- Can verify that he broke rules.
Many cops there saw his mingey act, and can possibly verify it too.

I will make a RR for the stuff.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=547923968 Thats the stuff Bilbo confiscated.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!yxNHgCYC!bDSyVWgRfWHkDnRB2WdEWjQz3zWZfUC06fZc3hR0FXo 1st demo.

https://mega.nz/#!a18yzJZA!kcjG-ZGKpA6Jm7xb2c1um61t1D_DqPQLng9r5VwqfwU 2nd demo.

Tick:
in the 1st demo it starts from 57500, where all the props there are ours. You see me shooting the guy down at about 60000. Then the rest of the situation goes on until the 2nd demo ends, which is me disconnecting after spending my jail time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:25015916, should be him according to status in console, although Tony seems like a more or less 'normal' name.

Reaction score
The only thing i did wrong here was taking the drugs, which i regret, and i gave them to the cops after, so they got confiscated.. Nothing else, i did wrong. You shot me infront of cops with an M4, nothing happened, and i bought all slums apartments, without knowing you had number 3, before i got there and heard yelling at my door from outsite. I co-operated with the cops, and i did one wrong thing, which i switched to good thing and gave the cops the drugs, instead of you tried to run in there! So, infact i din't break any rules, only one which i did good again!

Reaction score
+Support

Mingegrabbed the drugs inside the apartment, kept shouting OOC stuff in mic, such as "Omg! Dude im recording you! You are gonna get banned".

Made the whole situation way more difficult than it had to be. He could just have let them get in and take their stuff and leave...

Reaction score
I was there at the time, he ruined everyone's time and deserves to be punished, he clearly broke the rules stated after viewing the demo and being there myself.

Reaction score
pending2.png

I can't seem to access the demos, it's asking for the encryption key, you have 24 hours to provide evidence with the encryption key (Mega gives you an option when you copy the link to include the key)

@Jon Godinn will respond to this action request.

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

I can't seem to access the demos, it's asking for the encryption key, you have 24 hours to provide evidence with the encryption key (Mega gives you an option when you copy the link to include the key)
On phone, will try to from here, if I can't I'll do it after school.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Tony will be banned for 2 weeks as they broke, 1.4, 3.4, 3.25. As they firstly bought the apartment when Sam had disconnected and then refused to let you get your props even though you were still in the apartment when they arrived at the building. Secondly because they picked up the drugs while the cops were inside the apartment, which was risking his life.

Sorry you had to wait so long for this to get dealt with.​

Status
Not open for further replies.