Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex / Alex Zaiger
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyrone Davies / Teemo
His/Her SteamID: Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4 - shot me in a completely area over empty threats
'You pay for the 74k repair or ill kill you"
'Can i kill you'
Is what i had said to him, i never showed any sign of me actually doing any of those things which is why its empty threats.

Its also 2.5 as i recently had my car bombed because i bombed martinos car, he also claims that the reason for killing me is cause i kililed martino, but i already had my car bombed over that so its 2.5 as i had already lost 74k due to this incident.

I am also pretty sure tyrone did not deal with the cardealership and gas station npcs (Which is where i thinik he was sniping from)

TL;DR - i had already lost a total of 74k from the same incident (killing martino) so there was no need to kill me again (2.5, 3.4)

He could only snipe me from a public area, as i was not visible to any other area really. as seen in video.

I was also unarmed, never posed a threat and was afk.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ok AR made on me cool.

1. You killed Martino Bambino , a good friend of mine, cost him 80k and killed him.His friends blew up your car but I wanted to personally kill you for revenge.
2. You had also threatened me multiple times and confessed to it ooc @Sgt.James was there when you confessed.
Your saying since we molly'd your car it's all alright?
You stole the life of a good friend of mine and for that I killed you. The reason I did it in that area was because you were stood on the property to where my friend had keys and could hide your body in a matter of seconds (which he did).

Alex

Ok AR made on me cool.

1. You killed Martino Bambino , a good friend of mine, cost him 80k and killed him.His friends blew up your car but I wanted to personally kill you for revenge.
2. You had also threatened me multiple times and confessed to it ooc @Sgt.James was there when you confessed.
Your saying since we molly'd your car it's all alright?
You stole the life of a good friend of mine and for that I killed you. The reason I did it in that area was because you were stood on the property to where my friend had keys and could hide your body in a matter of seconds (which he did).
It doesnt matter if it was a good friend of yours, revenge was already given as you decided to snitch the whole organisation and get my car blown up, ywhether or not you wanted to personally kill me, youu had to reason to as you had already caused me heavy loss in money.

I threatened you two times, and the last time was not even a threat, so thats false.

'You pay for the 74k repair or ill kill you"
'Can i kill you' -Not a threat but a question

Reaction score
heavy loss in money
Why is it always about money? What did you take? LIFE !
MY FRIENDS LIFE WAS LOST DUE TO YOU , MATERIALISTIC ITEMS DO NOT CHANGE THAT!
[DOUBLEPOST=1482056202,1482002812][/DOUBLEPOST]You lost 74k and were mollytoved due to you carbombing Martino, yet you still had killed him and we wanted revenge for that still so we set it up, I had a silenced SR-25 to kill you and friends at bazaar to move your body. I used my friends black van to block vision from the NPC's
Its also 2.5 as i recently had my car bombed because i bombed martinos car, he also claims that the reason for killing me is cause i kililed martino, but i already had my car bombed over that so its 2.5 as i had already lost 74k due to this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.