Sam davis & Knud Clausen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-gameName: Alex / Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sam davis & Knud Clausen dont know steam names.
His/Her SteamID:

Sam Davis - STEAM_0:0:97474497
Knud Clausen - STEAM_0:1:20840312

Why Should This Player Be Punished: They broke 3.4 by pulling gun while i had gunpointed them, which ended up getting me killed, also at end of demo theres another ban request on cops pointing guns at unarmed and handcuffed suspects, dont know names i know that knud clausen was also one of these cops.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!SBYxkbgK!bCSioxfNLHWq__B18ctqGLUmSJ4oE3yEj5Qm8tOSTs0
Tick: Not sure, around 15000

also cop denied to move for medic when i needed medical assistance at end of demo.

i1MnWRk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Knud Clausen had broke 3.4 yesterday when we gunpointed him, he ran away, called backup and one of our org member got arrested, sorta. He has been doing this for quite a while and I think he should be punished. Witnesses are: Agent Green and the Paralake Partnership members that witnessed it.

Thanks for reading.

MattIs

Steam ID's are as follows for your ban request:
Sam Davis - STEAM_0:0:97474497
Knud Clausen - STEAM_0:1:20840312

Have yourself a nice day!

Reaction score
Okay lets see. First of all.
I already had my pistol in the hand and as you see in the demo. I got on the ground when you told me to and i did not open fire before you tried to flee behind the wall.
Lets also remember i had my swat bud right behind me as backup.
Cant see how i broke 3.4 here.

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/d948077b33080a287f1fdc69fa68a126/
Tick: 53000.

The other ban request.
Yes we were pointing gun at our suspects when they were in handcuff.
We had the half of the business area on lockdown and we had about 7-8 suspect inside the gas station.
Sometimes some of them got away but we kept getting new suspects from inside parker / glass co.
It was hard to keep all these suspect under control with only 2-3 cops using night stick, but we managed to do it.
Then suddenly the suspect realise that if they all run at the same time, then some of them would get away.
After about 3 attempts of this stunt.
Me and the other cops gets angry and start pointing guns at the suspect as the only way to get them all under control.
Remember we have been shot at for a long time and most of our suspect are badass criminals with heavy weapons.
Cant see what rule i broke here.

Reaction score
+Support

Blocked my path on the way to a dying suspect, could have died

He also told me | Knud Clausen: "Why don't you walk around?"

The S.W.A.T. And Knud was blocking me, there wasn't enough space between Knud and the shelf for me to walk past.

Reaction score
I did not break 3.4 as it says nothing about shooting at you if I had my gun out already
[DOUBLEPOST=1431540071,1431534111][/DOUBLEPOST]also you tried to take ok on 2 men, one having an m4 out it is unrealistic for you to get us both on the ground and comply

Reaction score
-support -- I think they didn't break it, from what I understand, they that their guns in passive, but then you brought your guns out. I think if it's still in passive, it would sure make you shit yourself IRL. Since its a real life rp gm. I agree with Sam.

Reaction score
neutral, garret, i dont think you know the rules, your constant br'ing evreyone, but you think your perfect. it dosnt work like that. also i see you breaking rules a lot but people that dont break rules you report

Last edited:

MattIs

As Standish is experiencing issues with this ban request. I will take charge and handle this tommorow.

Thanks

Alex

ALlright, so im garrett woodfield on secondary account. anyways, im just gonna say my opinions here

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Risks are deemed to be unreasonable when it can’t be appropriately and effectively justified; for example, if a player was to rob the bank and fail, leading to their death, that player would be expected to demonstrate to an administrator that they had a realistic and reasonable plan and/or mind-set to succeed.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically; for example, if a player kills another player, which results in the former’s death and/or imprisonment, it will mean that the player has failed and unless they can effectively and appropriately demonstrate/prove that they had a realistic and reasonable plan to succeed, an appropriate punishment will be enacted.

A common example would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket; this would likely result in the enactment of an administrative punishment because this specific example is deemed to be inappropriate - this is because the risk (death/life-imprisonment) involved with the murder of a Police Officer is grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket, typically.

Another common example would be for a player to violate traffic laws without a good/reasonable reason.

Allright, so 3.4 does not state that you can't change from passive to attack stance while at gunpoint, but it is clearly breaking it.
I had my supressed beretta aimed at the cop and swat, the swat and officer both had their weapon in passive, but the swat decided to change from passive to attack which made me have to flee behind the wall. I then came out and attempted to shoot them but they both started shooting at me, the swat (Sam Davis) Is the one who started breaking 3.4. Then later on in the demo, Knud Clausen decides to gunpoint handcuffed suspects (4.1, law 11.11) which clearly states your life must be in danger. Which it was clearly not, how would we be able to attack you? I don't see, we're handcuffed, not sure about this, but i also believe you / another officer started shooting at us. You also massively did police brutality by beating us nearly to death and then refusing to let the medic pass to heal me. You put my life at risk so many times which is clearly not good to do as a goverment official.

law 11.11 states that you may only use your firearm if the suspect is a danger to the public or yourself. I was clearly NOT a danger to you as i was handcuffed.

Reaction score
Well at the end of the day if we broke rules we broke rules and therefore we will be punished but if we didn't we didn't so we will just have to wait and see what mattis thinks

MattIs

denied.jpg

This Ban Request has been denied for the following reason:
  • The SWAT officer was right behind them when the gun was aimed. It wouldn't of made much difference.​
  • It seems you posted this in spite of you loosing the gunfight between the two people.​
If you think I'm wrong, please feel free to contact me but I'm certain this is valid from the evidence I've been given.

Thanks​

Status
Not open for further replies.