Ar on Tyrone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2/Eldar Jazvin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Firuz132/Tyrone Watson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151207084
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 2.1
He took me hostage but barely said anything to the cops and then killed me when they opened the doors, he made 0 effort to make sure the cops know he is holding me hostage so there is nothing to gain from taking me hostage he is only increasing his ticket/jail time and risking his life more. During the whole situation all he said was "come in here and I will shoot" (from what I can understand) and after that he did not respond to cops and he said that quietly.
@Aquaa and @D3V were there

Evidence:

Reaction score
The whole sittuation was a missunderstanding i told the cops that i would shoot the hostage if the door opend but my mic cut out mid way of the sentences i was going to say and i told d3v the whole situation

Reaction score
Well I mean it's your own fault that your microphone doesn't work and let's say that was true you still said it only one sentence right? Around 16 seconds passed between you saying something and police entering you could have said it at least twice. And you killed people after mugging multiple times before it seems that its something you like doing, the excuse that your mic suddenly broke seems untrue to me and it's not original I have heard it a lot of times before.

Reaction score
At the end before I shoot you u can see that I was trying to speak and my mic usually don’t cut out so I don’t know what I can do

Reaction score
You could have just stopped speaking and the result would be the same. What you can do is use text communication if you dont have a microphone that works properly. Imagine if everyone used this as an excuse to break rules because there is no way to prove that it was not intentional. And let's say that your microphone really did cut out, the chance of this being the first time it has done that for the is low which would mean that you knew there was a problem but you still refused to use text communication in an rp situation. It's not servers responsibility to make sure your microphone works.

Reaction score
Thing is, he did not know that his mic was not functioning properly, if he had typed there would be a risk of them rushing and he wouldnt be able to do anything because he is in the middle of typing instead of holding the door.

Reaction score
@Ysauzi as if there wasn't plenty of time to write it out especially if you know your mic is prone to breaking. His goal was not to do something he wasn't even aiming at the door he was just waiting for them to open the door so he can kill me so the only thing he could have lost by typing was not being able to kill me.

Reaction score
Well I mean I don't know what to say you knew that your microphone was not working properly but you still used it in a roleplay situation. How is this not your fault?

Reaction score
You had plenty of time and you knew that cops can't teleport inside you hear when they are about to take down the door. You can't expect for someone to buy you a microphone because you don't like using text chat and yours is broken.

Reaction score
My mic is not broken but for some reason my mic only cuts out on gmod or my fat fingers think im pressing the button

Reaction score
Whatever the problem is just because its cutting out doesn't mean its working properly. I understand your mic only sometimes cuts out but you can't say its working properly.

Reaction score
Accepted.
@Firuz132 please try to ensure that you make it clearly established that you have a hostage next time and that you are taking one with a proper reason.​

Status
Not open for further replies.