AR mega roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2/Eldar Jazvin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: mega roach
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:82185287
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Blatant RDM, killed me for absolutely no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Deleted member 8120

we heard you say "they mugged me" so we came down and killed you

Reaction score
you peaseant dare to make a AR on the MEGA ROACH ? no jokes by side

We attempted to mugg/raid you wich went OK. After a while we got raided by the master himself @Benny122 When cops came to investigate and they were done attempting to leave you told them that we mugged you.

Snitches get stiches idk why you make a AR on me.

Reaction score
You didn't say that you would kill me if I did snitch I doubt that is a reasonable thing to do but either way, I didn't tell them that you raided/mugged me and you had no reason to believe so did a cop ever talk to you or similar (considering that by your story they would know where you are)?

Reaction score
as the police were dragging down the body from your apartment they said that they were looking for him anyway, that's when I said "that nigga mugged me" of course referring to the body (singular not plural) and you had no reason to believe otherwise no one ever talked to you or similar.

Reaction score
i dont need to tell you that not to snitch. Its a reasonable thing to kill someone for snitching to a cop wich might get me 5+ sentence or 5k+ ticket. It dosent matter if cops investigate or gonna listen to you.
EDIT: Its up to the cops if they gonna investigate or not in your case they didnt give a shit about you and walked off.

Also i would like to add here Bolli announced 15 mins server restart we then waited 2-3 mins till my drugs were done picked our props then went down to check his door wich was unlocked easy peasy murked him then drove off.

Reaction score
@Askasta it is reasonable if you are looking to RDM but in any other situation it is unreasonable. In-character you are murdering someone and leaving DNA which leads to a greater punishment than if you just got caught mugging, and ooc you are killing someone and taking their weapon for reporting a crime without any warning its quite excessive negativity (especially if nothing happened).
But it's important to note that I did not report your crime to the police nor did you have any evidence that this did happen (which I also suggested in chat before you killed me but you didn't care). Also, server restart does not mean you kill players randomly nor does it make you unable to take dropped items from killed players.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 i do have evidence. You wrote and i dont know the exact words "these niggas/people mugged me" so i KOSed you in org chat and went down to solve the problem myself

what do you mean i dont have evidence yes i do. Yes i leave your DNA still you snitched on me for something i would already get 5 years or 5k ticket at that time i was also growing drugs wich would made me loose them if i get arrested.

Reaction score
3:40 is where the "snitching happens" I just said "that nibba mugged me" as you and your friend were in your apartment. That couldn't have been referring to you as you weren't anywhere near me and also I was referring to a single person but both of you mugged me at the same time. Realistically you shouldn't be able to hear what I said because the doors were closed and you were so far away, and that is the reason you couldn't hear the officer's response which was "yeah we were looking for him" because you were so far out from the hearing range you shouldn't have reacted to that in the first place. Either way, officers didn't come back so there was no reason to believe that was about you two. You hearing me saying "mug" 10 minutes after you mugged me doesn't mean you can just kill me for no reason.
at around 5:30 when you killed me you clearly saw me denying that I reported anything but you really didn't care about that you just wanted to execute someone, you could have very easily confirmed that I didn't do anything if you wanted to as you had no evidence of me reporting you.

Reaction score
Like i said i do have evidence. It appeard in my chat wich means i was in the range of hearing it. A door dosent have to be open for me to hear it. Sound still is hearable maybe much more deemed but still hearable. I reacted to your snitching wich in my opinion gives me a reason to pop you.

you denying it in local chat dosent matter as your life is in risk and you tried to prevent us shooting you. If you typed in looc chat i would consider it and ask why u then snitched to the officers down there but you typed in the local chat wich is in character and you feared to die.

Next time dont snitch and when doing it lock your doors. Stop trying to catch reasons out of air to just get me punished.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 it is valid evidence and you didnt say "mug" you said "that nhggu mugged me" wich gave me enough reason to murder you.

You first claim at the beginning of the AR that you didnt snitch now after the video i posted you then claim suddenly you said something in the meaning but didnt mean me how is that possible you just changing your story.

Reaction score
@Askasta I am not changing the story you are just failing to admit to what has really happened and/or you can't understand me, let me explain it once again. Also your last sentence makes no sense you are saying that I contradicted myself by saying two things that are not mutually exclusive.

-Me saying "that nibba mugged me" in no way referenced you or your friend for the following reasons:
-"that" refers to one person but both of you mugged me so if I was talking about you two I would have said something like "they mugged me"
-You and your friend were in your apartment with closed doors when I said that sentence, and the situation was already over, so me saying "that person" to mention you (or both of you), without you being anywhere near me makes no sense, I was talking about someone who everyone (me and the officers) was able to see.
-If someone wanted to report your crime he would have done so while the officers were near you and using a 911 report.
-None of the officers returned to talk to you or your friend in any way which was very likely to be done if I said something about you two.

-You made no attempt to verify if I really had said anything about you (even tho it was obvious that I did not):
-You heard me say that I didn't do it and while I could have lied it was still further confirmation that I didn't do it furthermore, you made no effort to ask me more questions like "then what did you say to the officers" or even asked me in local ooc if I had done it.

-You risked your life and excessively negatively impacted my gameplay:
-Murder is punished far more greatly than mugging someone and could have greatly endangered your life if the officers investigated shots fired considering nothing was done about DNA.
-I never told the officer that you and your friend mugged me which brings you to pure RDM however, even if I did killing me for only reporting the crime without any prior warning is not really justified in my opinion but it doesn't matter as that's not what happened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@Askasta the situation shows that he wasn't actually telling anyone that you had mugged him and even if he did tell the cops you are only liable to a small charge, one that isn't worth escalating to a murder charge

@Askasta will be issued a warning for the incident

Status
Not open for further replies.