Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyrone
His/Her SteamID: DK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Aided police mid shootout. User killed me mid shootout with police and also shot @Atomic multiple times leading to him dying.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You shot at me about 30 seconds prior to that. You were running around the park with guns shooting at everybody. You ran past me at the store with a rifle looking for me, but didn't see me. I felt I couldn't run anywhere without you shooting at me.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I never shot at you, you can literally see I finished off the cop that was killed by someone else in the video. I had not shot the sako I'm holding prior to this only a berreta to kill a cop at point blank. So I don't really see how I shot at you and how you could think it was me. It's really obvious we were in a shootout with the police. Hence, you saw me finish the officer. After witnessing us shooting the police, you chose to involve yourself putting your life at risk as the police would mistake you as a gunman as well. They'd have no way of knowing you were aiding them. Not to mention you have absolutely no beneficial reason to join in but chose to involve yourself. You broke 3.4 by putting your life at risk because of this. Lets say you were trying to kill me for shooting at you within reason, with cops there this is the worst possible situation for you to try and kill me and you should wait for a better chance where you wouldn't be caught. But you didn't have a valid reason to which means you also break 2.5

Reaction score
So my side of the story:

I'm sitting at car dealer waiting for my test drive to finish, I see a cop drive up near Bazaar. After my test drive is over, I run over there to see what's going on. Almost immediately, some guy at the fountain starts shooting at me and the cop, so I run to hide in the shop, and I can hear someone running. Daigestive comes by with a gun and finishes the cop, I take out my gun to try to preempt him murdering me for being a witness, but it appears to me he didn't see me. Daigestive then ran off.

I even sat there in wait, sparing Daigestive the first time, hoping they would drive off, but I still hear them shooting. As far as I know, it was just one cop there. I don't have vision on other cops.

This is my thought process:

-I've been shot at.
-Not only do I want to live, but I also want revenge for shooting at me.
-The only cop I know to be there is dead.
-I'm a witness.
-I'm still hearing shots from all around me.
-I even waited for them to leave and they haven't.
-If I run anywhere, I'm likely to be shot.
-My best chance is to take the fight to them, I should take action now against the people who have shot at me before, before they get into an even more advantageous position to kill me.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Nobody shoots at you, they shoot the cop standing right next to you with his gun out. Walking into a shootout isnt the best of ideas if you dont want to be shot. You cant just walk into shootouts because "you want to see what's going on" and use it as an excuse to shoot people not even looking at you because you put your life at risk. When you shot at me and Dylan we had 2 other cops shooting at us.Nobody shot you because nobody had reason to. They literally shot a cop and when were were fighting the other cops you walk over and shoot us in the back because your bored. Stop lying regardless this will be accepted for the rules you broke.

Reaction score
-I've been shot at.
-Not only do I want to live, but I also want revenge for shooting at me.
-The only cop I know to be there is dead.
-I'm a witness.
-I'm still hearing shots from all around me.
-I even waited for them to leave and they haven't.
-If I run anywhere, I'm likely to be shot.
-My best chance is to take the fight to them, I should take action now against the people who have shot at me before, before they get into an even more advantageous position to kill me.
1) you weren't shot at you retard I shot the fucking cop you saw me with the sr and quite clearly I killed the cop didn't hit you.
2) Same as above I wasnt shooting at you I was shooting the cop.
3) What does this fucking matter WE WERNT SHOOTING AT YOU?
4) Whether you are a witness or not doesn't contribute shit to the situation.
5) Same as point 3 doesn't matter.
6) We didn't leave cuz we were still shooting cops that were pulling up on scene even your vid proves this.
7) You could have exited your shot and ran to car dealer without us seeing you at all so stop trying to lie to make it better for yourself (Wouldn't have been shot anyway if I was going to kill you, you would have been dead at the start when I was on the bridge).
8) Basically all points I made summed up. Even your video proves no one shot at you are you delusional?

Reaction score
Accepted
@izzygp - Do not involve yourself in a shootout when you're not directly involved to begin with, this just put your life at risk by doing so.

User will be given a warning for their actions

Reviewed by @SpaceShots & @Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.