Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
His/Her SteamID: DK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As medic decided to intentionally run over a gunman mid shootout with police. His actions caused him to be killed for it after I was revived. He's been punished 20 times for 3.4 I have absolutely no idea how someone can not know driving into a shootout as a medic and reversing into a shooter when there are multiple gunmen is not 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
As marcus is banned , here's his answer : I was responding towards Bazaar at the given time, I had a high speed on city bridge as I was going code 3. When I reached the start of the city bridge, I saw there was a shootout, but I hadnt realized before hand because I coudnt see any people just lots of cars, untill I got infront of y'all. I saw there was 1 person behind me left trying to kill cops, and cops infront of him shooting. So I just reversed straight into him, I didnt break 3.4 at all, as my life was not in danger at any given moment.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
When this gets accepted. Maybe after 21 bans and warnings what 3.4 actually is. You cant aid cops by running over gunmen as a medic. L8r b

Reaction score
Accepted

Banned for 6 months due to his huge record and his inability to learn from his mistakes.

Instead of driving on like you decide to do a full stop and reverse into a person with a weapon while there are 4 other civilians with one a revolver on him. I see no justification for this other than to kill him and act like a hero while breaking rules. You are free to dispute this but not apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.