AR on Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The HitMan/Callum Byford
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Walker/Ben Walker
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56604491
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Walker was blocking the road, refusing to let me pass, once around him he proceeded to ram into my car which hit the Stool Store. He ignored the fact there would alot of damage and drove off, I trying to get him to pull over, he then drove towards Subs. He then hit the divider launching onto the other side of the road where he almost crashed into a Medic head-on. He was not wanted by the police at the time and I do think he was baiting me into reacting to him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/58c9802732ff26b42a/ar-1
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
As I said on steam, I am not going to deny any of this. Didn't seriously think it would affect you that much and due to us being friends I thought it would spice up your patrol, considering you were just doing circles around the city. When other officers got involved I changed cars and such to stop the pursuit before it got out of hand.

As said on steam:
30a640a1bb.png

Sorry if it affected your "rp" so badly that you needed to make this AR... hopefully a mod will take into account that I had no malicious intent. You were even laughing through half of it, the sudden change of heart confuses me.

Guess this is how ARs work nowdays...

Reaction score
Acepted

User broke 3.4 by risking a bigger punishment, and risking his own life by starting a pursuit that was not needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.