Ban reqest on Sky-Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: k den / Tyrone Trevis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sky-Walker / Ben Walker
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you see in the video i had him under gp the whole time, and he keeps complaining no we pulled the same time and i would of shot you if you had ammo etc, and as you clearly see in demo i had him on gp way Before he had me. Would also like a reund on my m82
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Trande

+ support

F4kXg6M.png

You clearly gunpointed him first. And assuming you don't have any ammo in it is just an idiot move, really. I wouldn't ave shot him either with Kenneth infront of the room.

Reaction score
From what the demo shows, Walker turned towards the door as you raised your weapon, and may not have noticed it at all. He raised his own while turning back around, apparently still unaware you pulled yours (He closed the door, which might've delayed the attack stance)
It would, however, be best for Walker to provide his demo, or just a video of the incident.

Either way, I am neutral on this.

Garrett Woodfield

He just changed from passive toattack stance while you had gun out, would cuont as 3.4 if you ask me, but you also broke 3.4 by not dropping it and stalling the roleplay, you just ban requested yourself mate.

Reaction score
At 3:10 you can see I pulled my Remington as I was about to mug you, I run over to close the door and when I turned around you had the M82 aimed at me, after that I did not shoot as I realized if it was loaded you would of already shot me, I do not want a bigger Jail sentence if caught. After saying drop the weapon its not loaded several times you did not, then I killed you as the longer I was in the room the higher the chance I will be caught. Just to clarify my reasoning for not instantly shooting him was it not being loaded, I had no idea he pulled the M82 when I went to close the door.

I will be uploading my demo shortly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In your video:

3:11 - You have your gun in passive, as Walker pulls out his gun (In passive stance to)
3:12 - You raise your weapon... When Ben has his back to you... He never saw you raise it
3:12 - (Same second) as soon as Ben turns around he too raises his weapon. This was most likely a natural reaction. An instant click. One he has clicked however, there is no going back.

It is also important to note:

• You were running around the Bazaar (Public area) displayed a M82 on your back.
  • You aimed your gun at Walker, in an attempt to mug him, with your door open. Everyone outside would have seen if it wasn't for Walker closing the door.
To put it simply, you fucked up, lost your M82, and now you've a very angry man.

Sky-Walker has broken no rules here.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

As already stated by various people, Ben Walker would not have known he was already (if you claim it to be gunpoint) at gunpoint, you do not exactly gunpoint somebody with an M82, but that doesn't exactly matter.

Ben Walker was clearly in control of the situation at first, he had the advantage of a close range shotgun, he was clearly dominant against a bamboozled shop owner with his weapon out.

If anyone starts posting still pictures claiming gunpoint, it's a matter of perspective.

TL;DR - Ben didn't know he was breaking 3.4, he was and believed to be the dominant force of the situation, after-all, he has a shotgun in passive, you have an M82, the situation was fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.