AR on Weazel / Jonny Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Weazel / Jonny Danger

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why Should This Player Be Punished: [The short story is]I think this user should be punished for a few reasons. We were only going to give him a ticket but he failed to comply he ended up getting away because we were crippled. We then found him again at bazaar fuel station he broke 3.4 not getting out the car at gun point he just ran as me and @cardstarvipe chase him cardstarvipe gets hit by a car (Gets revived) I get him cuff him and he disconnects.

I was getting a little bit mad at Cardstarvipe he was shooting a unarmed suspect however after the incident I did tell him and I think he has now learned.

I feel the user has broke the following rule(s)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

2.1 Play Realistically-This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function. This rule is directly subject to an Administrator’s discretion.

If you feel this user has broke any other rules or you disagree with this AR please leave a reason why.

Thanks

-Wolfjie

Just got banned #BigUpChrisDuddles

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi.
After watching you're Demo it is clear to see this man is not following the rules.

Phillip had pointed his gun at the suspect and you had spiked his tires. He is clearly putting his life at risk by running under gunpoint.

He is not acting realisticly beacuse his car had been spiked and he had no realistic chance of escaping. Also why would he try to escape a simple traffic ticket.

6.5 - The user then dissconects from the server in a role-play situaiton which really can ruin an rp experience.

Overall i give this +SUPPORT

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided here is my opinion on what rules the user has broke.

Rule 3.4: Putting your life/freedom at risk:
Clearly shown in the video the police officer had him under gunpoint and the user refused to cooperate which put his life/freedom at risk.

Rule 2.1: Play Realistically:
The actions taking by this user was unrealistic. As the gamemoddr similates real life you must act realistically, the way the user did was unrealistic in my opinion.

Rule 6.5: Disconnecting from the server:
Clearly during an Rp situation the user disconnected to avoid being arrested.

Overall i will +Support this Action Request as there was clear rule violations.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Let's go through a few things.

Let's discuss the player you made the Action Request on.

This rule has clearly been violated, even though it was not needed your partner was holding him at gunpoint on two occasions and he refused to cooperate.

He had absolutely no chance of escaping in the second half of the video and ran away for no reason.

Obviously disconnected in the role playing situation.

Now, lets move on to your friend @cardstarvipe who in my opinion broke even more rules than the player who actually disconnected.

You used way more force than what was required and it was not justified at all.

2.1 You we're not acting serious at all throughout the situation, at one point you even shot into the window of his car just to disable it, when realistically this would have certainly killed him. bearing in mind he's only ran a stop sign and failed to cooperate.

Both parties will receive a warning for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.