AR on Weazel / Jonny Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Leyer / Cevin Leyer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Weazel / Jonny Danger /
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He parked his ambulance next to me when I was tabbed out. He wrote in chat to check if I was there. I wasn't so he ran me over one time. I tabbed into the game and noticed that I was dead and I was revived by the medic (the person that ran me over). I acted like I still was afk to check if he did it intentionally. He ran me over 1 more time, I reported it ingame.

After that he ran me over once again (3 times totally) I reported the incident to the police officer who approached me. He owned up to the police officer that he ran me over 3 times. Another person informed me in LOOC that this guy was known for doing this as a medic. I had to go and eat and therefore I had no time to wait anymore for the report response.

Thanks for your time!
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5734c7b61b03a69079/ar-1
Tick: -

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

It's obvious that the user was just killing you for the money on intention (He also recently did this to another person and probably even more, check the image below). He will receive a 3 week ban for his behaviour and record, thank you for making this action request!
592b92a5bd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.