Ar on Whitewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Your Steam/In-game Name
: Cardstarvape / Phillip Wood

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Whitewolf / Matthew Bryson-Rogerson @Whitewolf

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77774968

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I personally think this user was stalling role play. However I think the rule he broke was 3.4 as I closed the door he pulled a gun. To close the door it took half a second and I had my gun on him and near enough the whole time. In real life you can not get a big gun off your back and just shoot someone that quickly. Because I thought this was quite close I have asked a few members to see what they think and some of them say its too close to call but some people have said its a clear rule break of 3.4. If we can I would love to see a POV from @Whitewolf to see how it was from his perspective because the video is quite quick and hard to see what is happening.

I believe the user broke the following rule(s)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

Evidence:

Deleted member 4084

Okay so just to clarify, I had enough time to grab my weapon of my back and kill you.
As I opened the door (be aware my ping was like 450) I then shut it to lock it, you turned around and spent a good few seconds trying to shut it. Whilst you were looking at the door, I grabbed the gun of my back and shot you down.

Reaction score
I was just behind phillip and saw this go down. To be honest I was surprised to hear a array of gunshots. Matt was very close to phillip and he should not of pulled his gun out. Yes he looked to close the door but the risk that came with this move was way too much to chance.

Reaction score
You can't justify your adrenaline rush was taking over your ping
You was hungry for the guns and attachments and to not be mugged.

I think he was hungry for something else to be honest
a81f87bba3.png

Reaction score
Accepted
Bit awks cause Whitewolf is my mate but it isn't going to affect this. Please refer to the drawing below for the main reason I feel this is 3.4:
6ZgCM6e.png

It just took longer because PERP is a bit dodgy and you can't slam doors very quickly. @Whitewolf In real life I would imagine he would close the door with one hand while still having a gun pointed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.