AR on Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SovietNinja/jack fuston
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Wiki/anakin house?
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: is telling me to do something at GP but doesn't give me enough time to react.
Evidence (Demo Required):
You can very clearly see how he says something and before i can react to what he's telling me im dead.
link:

Reaction score
I was pretty much trying to get you to stand still so I could get a clean shot on you. You were shot because you told the police that my friend had batted someone down.

Reaction score
you and bello both grassed me up and were tormenting me for a while, i then clearly stated in bazaar for u to be shot because u told the police and then u ran so u clearly knew what was going to happen

Reaction score
you and bello both grassed me up and were tormenting me for a while, i then clearly stated in bazaar for u to be shot because u told the police and then u ran so u clearly knew what was going to happen
Last time I checked you were breaking 1.1 for no apparent reason. And then when I called you out on your disrespectful behavior you were hitting me with a baseball bat, which is 2.5.

Reaction score
clearly they don't have any video evidence that would help them, without showing the other rules they broke being minges in bazzar
i suggest you just provide a full demo of what you did in bazzar and your side of the story.

Reaction score
All you are really proving here is that you got shot. I have justified my reason to kill you.

Reaction score
He told me that you ratted him out. I was helping my friend, if u want evidence ask jimmy to provide his demo. You might want to give him the timestamp as well

Reaction score
Ask jimmy. I was going off what I was told. He will be able to provide a demo of you give a timestamp @Henk

Reaction score
Well, you can ask Jimmy, you are here defending this AR. So its your duty to proof your innocent

Reaction score
He doesn’t know it. It you can tell us what time this happened at uk time he will. He doesn’t know it. @Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.