Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Mcgowan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0155779481
Why Should This Player Be Punished: broke rule 3.4

Grave Advised me to make another AR.

Wiki decided to discharge his firearm in bazaar for no reason shooting at the walls and the ceiling to get attention, after i turned around and ran off he decided to GP me for no reason at all seeing as though this was the first encounter with him on this day/life and followed me to the small car park in bazaar, he then discharged his firearm right next to my head as you can see in the video and threatened my life for no reason. This resulted in Wiki's death minutes later when me and one other shoot him in the back of the head.

<Click Here To See The Plays.TV Recording>

Reaction score
I was not shooting at you, you say minutes later I got killed which is a lie because I was dealing with something with @gLaCiAl which was a good 20-30 minutes after.

Reaction score
Accepted

After talking with @Wiki on Teamspeak we have concluded that the reason was not good enough. The user will receive a 3-day ban for this.

Because of your record, I believe a 3-day ban is necessary. I hope to see you back on perp soon.

Please make sure you have a look at the rules linked here before rejoining the server after your ban.

@Super_/ @GraveDinosaur

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.