AR pn SDac - Disrespectful behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: PvtHenkN1 / Davy Benedict
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: SDac / Micheal Doyle
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
He is just making fun of people playing on this server. Even tough he is correct about laws. He is missing one really big thing. And that is respect for the other player. When we were dealing the situation (Like yesterday). Mister Doyle found it funny so he laughed his lungs out of his body.

Since this is the second time, and MRLewis probably wont do anything about it since he was there as well, and knew Boyle was correct about the laws.

So I want to mark him for Direspectful behavior. I Think Lewis maybe gotten a glimb of him laughing as well. And I thought people need to conduct them self respectfully at all times.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Will put one if needed. I'm leaving the server anyways since people like SDac are just to disrespectful against other players on the server. Making jokes about someone's IC in OOC. I think he needs some time off to maybe finnaly come in that head of him what he is doing.

Reaction score
So, you basically reported him for laughing at something? Sometimes you guys disappoint me with the lack of self-conciousness. What if someone laughs at you in real-life, you going to jump off a cliff, or what?!

Reaction score
Well have fun on the server, since Doyle got me of it. One player less that fills a spot.

Reaction score
Denied

Situation was dealt with in-game, you were making a big situation out of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.