AR pn D3luX - Disrespectful behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3luX
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
They were saying some pretty mean stuff in LOOC, this stuff is really small but should not go unaccounted for. I wish he at least is had a word with. Using insults involving disability really get to me due to how much my little brother's mental disability has impacted my life.
Evidence (Demo Required): (No demo needed due to it being text)
upload_2015-12-23_2-56-50.png
upload_2015-12-23_2-56-57.png

Reaction score
Thats not being disrespectful. Said you had a mental problem for being random raid hungry.

Deleted member 4084

I was the one that @D3luX was being direspectful towards. Thank you for making this Action Request. By the way, it's not allowed to be taken to LOOC. This could deeply effect someone. I'd like to take this into further action for what he also states as his 'defense' in this Action Request.
Thats not being disrespectful. Said you had a mental problem for being random raid hungry.
Not really well supported...

+ SUPPORT!

Reaction score
Well, cant do shit about it now. Had the worst night ever on the server... How will you feel getting random raided over 10 times by the cops, causing loosing shit for 200k or more..

I fucked saying wrong things like "Go die".. Sorry. Shouldnt have been looc/ooc..

Im out, GG.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since everything is clear and nothing to explain and there would be no chance to tolerate disrepecting, this person should receive a punishment in my opinion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Well, cant do shit about it now. Had the worst night ever on the server... How will you feel getting random raided over 10 times by the cops, causing loosing shit for 200k or more..

I fucked saying wrong things like "Go die".. Sorry. Shouldnt have been looc/ooc..

Im out, GG.
Agreeing with both; Niko and Marcx Man. You were mad as hell for me raiding you. I've provided my reasons with Xhantium and Moderator Shaun in a InGame Admin Sit. And Shaun can agree with both Me and Xhantium of what we both did. Your jumping to conclusions about randomly raiding - I do not believe that "Go die" was meant to be In Character furthermore you started to say it in OOC. Telling the entire server ( Around 40-50 people ) that i'm mentally retarded. Someone could be seriously offended! Simple.

MattIs

Delux at the end of the day, it is a game. Please make sure you remain respectful at all times. It's not just being a matter of being offended, it could be a new player or someone less experience in game to you and that could have an impact on them. So with that being said: think before you say things.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will receive a warning for their actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.