Mango AR, Extremely Disrespectful. Toxic asf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lennyclope/Andy Merris
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mango / June Something
His/Her SteamID: Idk(He disconnected)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So.. There was an ongoing illegal car race. I was trying to catch the one organising this who was driving in a pink Mini Cooper, which I often ended up hitting the SS cars as they were chasing too etc. When I came to MCUwes and made a U-Turn(I had Code 3 lights on and pretty sure lights too), Mango came with full speed smashing directly into my police car, not intentfully, but it was still illegal street race and other cops was chasing him, so I decided to take care of him.

This apparently triggered Mango to be extremely disrespectful, not just "Fuck you, stupid cunt" and stuff like that, no he had to go through almost everything. That I should go back to fucking animals, that I'm a disgusting furry, that everyone in the community hates me, and I shouldn't have come back. He also asked "Why the fuck would you make a goodbye post and then come back", indicating a lot of what he said was indicated OOC and not In Character. Usually I don't want to make really reports anymore, especially not for people disrespecting, but this was going completely bad, and he was saying some really hurtfull things. He also tried to bribe police officers to shoot me, which ended with one officer sounding like he actually wanted to shoot me, which made me pull out my pistol for my defence.

He also threatend to bomb the PD because Mikey said he should make an IA, which I believe would be 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!WFJCQYyC!zKPWbXiqnNutKOt7K8_GrQkyOn14BQdbgPMc5TbyRTs
Tick: 50000(Best) or 55000

Reaction score
As I already explained to you, I regret what I said to you and I apologise for that. I've been pissed off for many reasons, which I'd rather not explain on the forums as I did it on steam and I said a lot of shit to everyone today, not just you. You just happened to be the one I had to take it out on. No justification for my actions as I understand that I took them too far and over the 5 years I've been playing perp, never been dealt with for disrespect as it's not me.

Reaction score
I've spoken with Mango on steam for a bit, and I'm thinking about reconsidering this AR as his reasons have been pretty understanding, so it would be great if staff could give me a bit time to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.