AR - Riley Brisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef / Josef Park
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Cudder / Riley Brisco
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29849330
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, While uncuffing a friend of theirs, apparently they were raiding they decided to shoot me because if they were bobbying I would shoot them. I was intentionally no threat at all at the time when I was bobbying his friend out.
Evidence (Demo Required): Uploading in 10-30 minutes.

Reaction score
I witnessed this situation. I was a cop at the time, I heard a shot in suburbs and I was on scene in about 5-10 seconds. I saw 1 suspect running off after shooting Josef while he had no gun in his hands and posed no threat. The suspect proceeded to evade from police only to be spiked, shot down, revived, and arrested for 9.2 after shooting cops.

Reaction score
*Was involved*

After Kenty FREAKED out and called the cops on me for saying "HELLO!" in front of his door... (you dumbnut!) the cops cuffed me and forgot to uncuff me and left the scene after it was resolved.

As soon as Kenty realized how misunderstood everyone was, he was letting Josef know to lockpick me out since no cops were nearby to uncuff me.

During Josef's lockpick animation on me, he dropped dead by Riley's pistol and he started running off when siren were ringing out near us.

Thanks for reading,
Jack N.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512184243,1512182105][/DOUBLEPOST]
*Was involved*

After Kenty FREAKED out and called the cops on me for saying "HELLO!" in front of his door... (you dumbnut!) the cops cuffed me and forgot to uncuff me and left the scene after it was resolved.

As soon as Kenty realized how misunderstood everyone was, he was letting Josef know to lockpick me out since no cops were nearby to uncuff me.

During Josef's lockpick animation on me, he dropped dead by Riley's pistol and he started running off when siren were ringing out near us.

Thanks for reading,
Jack N.
@ Illusion: Haha, yeah, after Josef died, Kenty picked up the pick and uncuffed me. It's all good, buddy! :D

Reaction score
[Witness/Involved]

We were in subs house 7 and i, by mistake, contacted the police about a trespasser knocking on our front door. After realising my mistake i tell the officer 'i know the man' and 'to not charge him'. The officer (By Mistake) Leaves Jack (Cuffed Nonce) in the middle of the street, my and Josef/Vincent offer to pick lock him out of his cuffs to avoid the trouble he would later face ahead. As Josef/Vincent proceeded to get Jack out of cuffs he was shot by a random man i did not see at the time. I picked up Josefs/Vincent's weapon and hid in the backroom and stayed there until Joe Diamond arrived on scene. Josef/Vincent died later on and i returned his weapon when he re spawned.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

No evidence was provided. Feel free to make another AR if you do have evidence to support your claims.​

Status
Not open for further replies.