2.1 3.4 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MachineGunO/Martino Clean

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cudder/Roddy Brisco
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29849330

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
Cudder entered the slums apartment complex with intentions to raid my apartment that I was living in. I heard someone coming so i stepped outside my door to see who it was, I decided to gun point him to force him into my apartment so I could mug him. Cudder then decided to walk away from direct gunpoint which is breaking (2.1). Cudder then decided to throw a molotov down towards my apartment which lead to his death (3.4). Also Cudder stated in OOC that the reason he threw the molotov is 'To Raid'. I believe this is also breaking 2.5 as Cudder ended up burning down the whole of the slums apartments as the fire spread quickly into all apartments. Also i'm 99% positive that Cudder was not in possession of a firearm at the time that he was going 'To Raid', So throwing that molotov downstairs was pretty stupid as the Cudder could of killed himself with the fire that he started or get killed by me. Personally i believe that he was just bored and took advantage that there was no staff members online at the time.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://gyazo.com/f773ed4841f9903b52fda3eab50f92b7

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Cudder
You have 24 hours to justify why you ran from gunpoint and why you threw the molotov
[DOUBLEPOST=1485556646,1485504320][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

User will receive a ban for 3.4 and 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.