AR S.E Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium*Tuborg.dk / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: SE Alex / Danny Bishop
His/Her SteamID: I dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 and 1.1
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!JoIkAQBb!JL3Im-FWDPtgklVKooI7wHtEMtInHzWUshzL4jNZO0Y
1.1 Evidence
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...137/B5C7BFBBE0A157FB1D4D59379482EB3E7B96AD6A/
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...240/A2A469239B48996CBC007259E175CF3DEC486032/
And as you can see in this screenshot hes apparently trolling people, so instead of rping hes just been trolling?
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...727/3B2285CC375223D719ABC7FBE9BD16C3856B93D7/
Tick:15000

Reaction score
+Supporting this Action Request.
Reason

So basically i have seen Alex the past days breaking 1.1 and other rules, trying to find different reasons etc to raid us in-game as a police officer even tho the LT have said it was ok for us to use the Barricades for the windows.

Not something i have evidence for but i do have evidence of Alex breaking 1.1 OOC, and + the screenshots and the demo shows that Alex is breaking 3.4 and 1.1 indeed.

*EDIT* If i can find my screenshot of him telling someone to go kill himself, i will upload it.

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

Allright, i am going to explain everything here.

In the apartments i thought you were not trying to mug/kidnap/gunpoint me, but the guy infront of me which you was pointing at, so i decided to try and run away saving my own life (3.6) But then the fact you shot me whiilst running i pulled out a pistol and attempted to kill you in self-defense.

I am not denying the fact that i have broken 1.1 the past days. A so guy named soPlex has constantly been breaking rule 1.4 causing problems by constantly saying in ooc "Oh it's the guy usinghis parents stolen credit card" after i multiple times have told him it's not stolen, it's not my parents it's my own. Also, i was reported for another accidental rule break, which Madda dealt with and in that admin sit a guy already told Madda that i had been breaking 1.1, and i told Madda that soPlex was constantly causing problems. Now, nothing was really done in the admin sit, not sure if he didn't hear it or let it go as it was simply childish of both of us, anyhow, i do not want to break 1.1, but the fact having people constantly bringing up something stupid like that to annoy me, makes me do it because of anger, no, it's not something that justifies my actions, and i do not mind if i get banned for it, cause to be honest i have broken the rule. This would of never happend if soPlex didn't constantly bring up his assumption's in ooc to piss me off. Anyways, here is the evidence that Xhantium was nice enough to post: As you can clearly see he is constantly breaking rule 1.4 by attempting to cause problems, which in my last reply in the first image you can see he managed to make me angry enough to say something bad to him. As i said earlier i don't deny breaking 1.1 but the fact that he is constantly trying to annoy me is what is causing me to do it, i barely even know soPlex, so i have no idea why he even started it. Also in the first image i really only disrespected him at the very end of the chat as you can see.
f9DjckD.png

Now for the next picture, as you can see he is once again calling me a wanker, and stuff because i said i was not gonna sell him vip.
kiFEwFF.png

Trolling
Now, i had just transported two guys to jail after they constantly broke 3.4, 3.24 and was constantly bringing the ic into ooc, which is after he said in ooc that i was just trolling and not trying to rp at all i responded sarcasticly that i just wasted 30 minutes of my life to troll 3 guys. Which no, was not true but sarcastic as he had annoyed me, there i have not done anything wrong here, as it was first of all meant sarcastic, i never trolled anyone. Now to be honest because I say in OOC "Yep i succeeded! Wasted 30 minutes of myy life to troll 3 people," If xhantium's chat wasnt filled with a ton of org messages and Jay constantly spamming Andi you would of been able at the top to see a guy said "this alex guy doesnt even rp just troll" which is why i decided to do an sarcastic reply. I don't even see why your adding this to ban request, well i supoose it's cause your butthurt. Anyways the picture is below where i marked my own text with an red underline so you can see that i did indead say it, i also am pretty sure not long after i said either "Totally not being sarcastic" or "Sarcastic-.-" or something along the lines.
c92jpIx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I am going to put out my honest explanation about the 1.1,

It was SoPlex that started breaking 1.4 (Causing Problems) by saying that Alex steals his mom's credit card for money and stuff like that. Alex did nothing wrong by just defending himself, although he did break 1.1 at SOME point.
The guy which was arguing with Alex should post the AR IMO, he was the one that began dropping bombs on him. When Alex stopped yelling at SoPlex, Soplex then began again by annoying him, teasing him etc.

I do think SoPlex should get warned or punished for his actions, so is Alex. But, as I said, Alex did nothing wrong by defending himself, although he could've just ignored him.

Reaction score
Accepted

Alex will recieve a warning for 1.1. 3.4 was not broken in this case as your gun was aimed at the person who you accidently shot, also as soon as he saw your gun pulled out he started to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.