Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: FARSTAD // William Cunningham
His/Her Steam/In-game Name :Sam Bendorf and Reece Raithe
His/Her SteamID: Twiggy - STEAM_0:0:80054519 // Other one unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Sam Bendorf broke the rules by grabbing a weapon, then proceeding to shoot at me for absolutely no valid reason at all. Reece pulled a gun whilst under gun point, and I believe broke 3.4 as I already had a gun pointed at him.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I started shooting because my friend died. The whole video is only 15 seconds long and lacks context. At the time, we owned all of the trailers and FARSTAD was constantly trespassing and trying handles to find narcotics at our place. Sam killed him because we did indeed have narcotics and he was constantly trespassing. I killed him because FARSTAD killed Sam and claiming 3.4 is the biggest stretch ever as he only had his weapon on me for a split second before i started opening fire and by his logic he broke 3.4 by shooting at Sam when he had a double barrel pointed at his head.

3.4 Is so open to interpretation and vague. Everything in this PERP montage posted last month due to him just being in life threatening situations.

Reaction score
I started shooting because my friend died. The whole video is only 15 seconds long and lacks context. At the time, we owned all of the trailers and FARSTAD was constantly trespassing and trying handles to find narcotics at our place. Sam killed him because we did indeed have narcotics and he was constantly trespassing. I killed him because FARSTAD killed Sam and claiming 3.4 is the biggest stretch ever as he only had his weapon on me for a split second before i started opening fire and by his logic he broke 3.4 by shooting at Sam when he had a double barrel pointed at his head.

3.4 Is so open to interpretation and vague. Everything in this PERP montage posted last month due to him just being in life threatening situations.

So you both attempted to kill him because he kept coming back to hicktown?

Reaction score
So you both attempted to kill him because he kept coming back to hicktown?
I mean, to an extent yeah. He would always come and harass.

This time was the only one where he went into one of our buildings but we had serious problems with cops trying to push us away from our door just to come in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean, to an extent yeah. He would always come and harass.

This time was the only one where he went into one of our buildings but we had serious problems with cops trying to push us away from our door just to come in.
so what was your main reason to kill him then?

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
so what was your main reason to kill him then?
I was a cop, at a public space in hicktown, not doing anything to harrash and or annoy them. He simply went inside his trailer, got out a shotgun, and tried to open fire at me for an unknown reason. Be aware I was a cop at that time.

Reaction score
I was a cop, at a public space in hicktown, not doing anything to harrash and or annoy them. He simply went inside his trailer, got out a shotgun, and tried to open fire at me for an unknown reason. Be aware I was a cop at that time.
Forgetting the part where you went inside my trailer without my permission looking for weed?

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Forgetting the part where you went inside my trailer without my permission looking for weed?
I looked inside, yes. Still no reason to kill me as I did not see any drugs inside of those properties.

Reaction score
Still no reason to kill me for it lmao
"Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions."

Cops before you have stolen things from us such as fish so how were we to know that the cop thats trying handles and trespassing would do anything different?

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"Any person may use a justifiable amount of force proportionate to a threat if they reasonably believe that such force would prevent injury, death or the loss of property or possessions."

Cops before you have stolen things from us such as fish so how were we to know that the cop thats trying handles and trespassing would do anything different?
Just because it has happened to you before doesn't mean that you have a justifiable reason to kill me. I posed no threat to you guys at all, nor did I even see any drugs there. I had no reason to belive you were doing anything illegal there. You killing me resulted in other cops responding, and/or caused your whole "camp" site to get raided. By killing me, which you had no reason to do at all, just caused more trouble for you guys.

Reaction score
Just because it has happened to you before doesn't mean that you have a justifiable reason to kill me. I posed no threat to you guys at all, nor did I even see any drugs there. I had no reason to belive you were doing anything illegal there. You killing me resulted in other cops responding, and/or caused your whole "camp" site to get raided. By killing me, which you had no reason to do at all, just caused more trouble for you guys.
Our camp site didn't get raided and your threat to us was trespassing to find crimes that we were in fact committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.