AR Sossa/ BONQUIQUI Mandela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ak47 / Yang xiu
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa/ BONQUIQUI Mandela - Both ooc names.
His/Her SteamID: BONQUIQUI Mandela - STEAM_0:0:154658662 // Sossa - STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why Should This Player Be Punished: They both broke 3.22 when doing a U-turn on the highway.
I believe Sossa broke 2.1, 3.4 aswell with 5.1. - He was driving around with a beneill on back because he knew there wasn't a lot of cops online atm. "Like 8 people online" Risking confiscating his gun aswell with jail and ticket. Then when i tried to the text PLPD because i saw a woman step into my shop, he took out his shotty in passive and ordered me to drop my phone, instead of fleeing the scene. The only law he broke with his buddy was 11.4, but when he decided to order me to drop my phone he added 9.3 and 11.6 into his jail sentence if he was caught by the PLPD. So i believe 3.4 aswell. Because they staied this long i got time to look at them enough to describe them. if they had fled the scene i wouldn't have had any information about them really. And 5.1 because he told to me drop my phone in a public setting instead of running away.

BONQUIQUI Mandela Possible 1.1 - http://prnt.sc/edxehq

Usefull information: I literally just joined the server, bought bazzar 7 and where on my way there, when all this happened. So i had nothing in my shop, so this isn't salty AR over losing drugs as my shop were empty. Im simple tired of people who think they can do whatever they want, when theres a few people online and no staff.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Hello,

First of all it started like this, my friend and I went to bazaar we saw a shop. We bobbied it to see who is inside of it.
So there was nothing inside of it. We also noticed name of the owner. It was a Chinese name.

So we drove back to the city to find another raid, but we saw a van parked on the middle of the highway which is also breaking 3.4 because car go around 80-100 mph on the highway and it can cause an incident.
We stopped to see where you were going to, so we would raid or mug him later on.
Even though you called us a " Fucking pussy", when we did nothing against you?

We saw you were driving to bazaar and you perfectly matched the shop owners name because it looked like a Chinese name and you looked Chinese too. But we forgot to close the door and I thought you didn't see it. So I told BonQuiQui fast to go inside and wait for you to come inside then proceed to mug you. But the moment he got in you saw him I guess? So you grabbed your phone and opened the Emergency app and started typing a message. I didn't want to get arrested nor did I wanna get in a gunfight with the cops.
So I told you to ONLY drop your phone to prevent you calling the cops. I didn't even tell you to drop all of your items? I don't see how I broke 5.1 because I only took your phone, there was nobody around besides my friend. And the camera was not even pointed at us. I didn't even gunpoint you,

Reaction score
denied.jpg

After having reviewed footage from both sides, I do not anything that there is worth dealing with. You were stationary on the highway bridge, and while it is possible that you reason for this was not justified, I see is no reason in taking action on such a (possible) small offence. You drove to bazaar and saw BONQUIQUI Mandela entering your shop. You were about to notify the emergency service, when @Sossa pulled his shotgun out to stop you before they made their escape.

While rule 5.1 states that muggings must not take place in public, this was obviously not planned to take place in public, but rather in the back of your shop. When this did not work out, they rather made sure you would not call any cops. The only possible infringements in the footage provided is you being stopped on the highway, and you influencing the roleplay situation via LOOC. Sossa has already explained why he stopped on the highway, which is justifiable, as the zone is 50mph I believe, and it could seem as if you were in need of assistance, even though they were looking for person(s) to mug.

Footage provided by Sossa (in order);
http://plays.tv/video/58b40a00dfda84e4d3/bobby
http://plays.tv/video/58b40a45a0641c3fbc/chinese-guy
http://plays.tv/video/58b40aa2da735871f1/drop-the-phone

Status
Not open for further replies.