Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Spadille /Spadille Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: BONQUIQUI MANDELA / BONQUIQUI MANDELA

Forum name: "Pull up Pull up Gass"

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154658662

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rules 3.4 - 3.5 & 3.6

Evidence : Request demo of BONQUIQUI MANDELA.

Requesting user to provide their demo to prove that they did not break NLR and that their zip ties were not being broken as they claim to be innocent in both accounts.

Pull up Pull up Gass recently posted an AR on me, after me analyzing & explaning the situation in the AR he didn't want to provide a raw demo of the events as he realized he broke all of the aforementioned rules. "Pull up Pull up Gass" requested the AR to be deleted.

I'd like to request the raw demo that you were so hastily telling me you would provide please.

As I mentioned in your AR:

You were mugged in your apartment, we left you alive and then you tried to run out and back stab us with a spaz, you were one tapped by a deagle (all that is fine).

However when you re-spawned you ran back to slums before your NLR counter had expired breaking rule 3.5.

You waited at slums entrance for me upon which you blocked the entrance when I tried to pass you and said repeatedly in LOOC "your fuckt / your fucket" I think the message you were trying to portray was that I was indeed "fucked". However, your character was interfering with my character for no justifiable cause and continued to do so by standing in-front of my apartment door.

At this point I was quite alarmed and plenty distressed, I panic'ed in org for some assistance, (I only usually panic when under about to be under gunpoint which is where I thought this was going) this is why someone came out of the apt and shot you, but then realized you didn't have a weapon. So then we gave you bandages the only problem now is cops are en route and you would surely report us for this.

We took you inside and zip tied and gagged you fully intending to release you after they had left. You kept trying to break out of the zipties after numerous warnings not to do so. I then explained in LOOC that if you must try to preserve your own life at all costs according to rule 3.6. You continued to try and break out of the ties (I presume so we would have to shoot you and attract cops to our apartment and get us raided).

In summary:

• Broke NLR by returning to your death area before NLR counter had expired. 3.5
  • Broke NLR a 2nd time by your character acting aggressively to my character after death for no particular reason in the current life. (Causing a police response & hostage RP situation) 3.5
  • Repeatedly tried to break zip ties after being told not to do so or you would die. 3.4, 3.6

In light of everything mentioned above, I would like for you to provide a raw demo of the instance please to prove that:

A) You did not break NLR and there is no NLR message on your screen.
B) You were not trying to break out of the zip ties like you claim (maybe it's a teething bug?).

Many Thanks, Spadille.

Reaction score
Pending

@Pull up Pull up Gass Could you please upload your demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481416406,1481323839][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

After speaking to @Pull up Pull up Gass he admitted to me that he broke NLR by what he though was around 30 seconds. Due to the fact that he admitted it instead of me having to chase him up and wasting my time, the ban will be reduced to 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.