AR Sugavi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ermak/Ermak Rasmussen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sugavi #FreeShok /John Sugavi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66206546
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 3.19-While under gunpoint and with his tires popped, proceeds to try to run me over at low speed when being ordered to get out of the car. He also did not have any realistic chance of escape, and only risked getting shot by trying to drive off thanks @Niko
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Posting this for john as he's forum banned-

You can see at the video how the cops shot at me and i was gonna get killed anyways in my opinion, so what i did is 3.6 i just tried to drive off and not get hit as you can see at the end when my car got destroyed and i saw you guys holding your fire i saw it's a good time to surrender but at the begging i had no way to survive but just to try to drive off because you were firing at me multiple times and if i got out i would've got shot.

John said to add that you guys popped his tires by shooting at him

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the other officer that had him at gunpoint, along with Ermak, sugavi decided to flee whilst under gunpoint, we also shouted orders at him.

Reaction score
Denied.
When you had him under direct gunpoint he was already accelerated and going towards you and because of his popped tires it would make it impossible to stop once again, he was basically sliding all over the place. When he's car was finally stationary he did comply with the orders of the officer, which means no rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.