Sugavi AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Piz - Tom Ray
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sugavi - John Sugavi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66206546
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 2.5 - Killed Beeza
Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
(IN "as")
Broke 5.1 - Attempted to mug me less than 60 minutes before his previous mugging / 3.4 ? As he shot up my car without initiating. (IN SS.2)
Evidence (Demo Required):
(AS)
(SS.2)

Tick: N/ACapture.PNG
Him stating his intentions were to mug me. (Sorry for bad SS a lot of my evidence is scuffed)
I'd also like to apologise to Sugavi as looking over the evidence I realised I was quite rude to him by calling him inappropriate names, I hope he can forgive me and I'll be sure to be my reserved next time.

Reaction score
Alright,lets start off with the killing,I gave him warning about whatever do not get released or anything ,I checked him after half a min and I saw him being unzipped so I killed him,thats about that point.
about the mugging in period of 60 mins I can do that twice,nothing you can say about that.
another point is where I actually shot your car,I knew you had a sako,as you can see in ss2 3:35-3:45 I saw you exit the vehicle and saw you gun,so I started thinking maybe I'm in kind of a risk here,well I came in intentions to mug you,but when we got to wood cabin you kept driving when I was ramming you , at the moment I got outta the vehicle I was shouting outta the car you kept driving,so I had to use my ak to stop you,idk why you cant hear me in your demo,but I was telling you to get outta the car.
when I was running to your window to tell you get out, I saw my way is blocked and you took that chance to get out and try to kill me,thats where I just tapped you and you died.

ah and about the disrespectful behaviour you just reported yourself about that,you saved work for me by reporting yourself about that:D

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
He told me to "stop jumping" I said "I wasn't jumping" then I got Tom Ray to unzip tie me as seen in the video, I go in my storage and grab a Molotov then go back in like nothing happened then he just straight up kills me, it aint my fault that Tom unzip tied me, why ziptie me and not Tom too? Aint it 2.5 to just straight up kill me after robbing me and taking all my stuff just because I was out of my zipties?

Reaction score
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period.

Reaction score
Video "as" 4:10 you say "You keep jumping I'm going to kill you"
Video "as" 5:10 I ask "what was that for" you said "I told him not to fucking jump"

Alright,lets start off with the killing,I gave him warning about whatever do not get released or anything

There's not one point in the video you warn him / threaten him about being released.
You killed him because of supposedly "jumping" like you said in the video timestamps I pointed out above.

After you left the room it initiated the response we believed you were leaving, you had mugged us and taken everything we had. I'm still unsure why you then came back inside because to me it seemed like you were trying to find any reason, whether it be big or small to eliminate witness's.

Status
Not open for further replies.