AR Tadgee and Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kraken / Alex Maya

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadgee Robinson / Tadgee - Bubba Leigh/???

His/Her SteamID: no idea

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: As you can see in the video, Tadgee and Bubba shot me over a 1k ticket max for 12.4 - Parking, when @Shay dealt with the report, tadgee said he shot me because they were about to raid and he had a weapond/crowbar on him, however as you can see in the video I never saw any illegal item and I was very friendly to them both, if I had a suspicion they were raiding I would just talk to them like that, instead I would have gp them and put them in cuffs, so there was no reason for Tadgee to escalate the situation.

If he had complied he would have got a 1k ticket max for 12.4 but instead he decided to mess around, giving him a jail sentence, 5 years max, for 6.5 - Cooperation with LEO's. But instead he decided to shoot me for no reason at all.

Plus, if they were about to raid and they shot me because of that as @Tadgee said to Shay, then they would have shot me on sight as soon as I arrived and not wait 10min.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5b36138c71218ba98a/ar-tadgee-and-bubba

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kraken / Alex Maya

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadgee Robinson / Tadgee - Bubba Leigh/???

His/Her SteamID: no idea

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: As you can see in the video, Tadgee and Bubba shot me over a 1k ticket max for 12.4 - Parking, when @Shay dealt with the report, tadgee said he shot me because they were about to raid and he had a weapond/crowbar on him, however as you can see in the video I never saw any illegal item and I was very friendly to them both, if I had a suspicion they were raiding I would just talk to them like that, instead I would have gp them and put them in cuffs, so there was no reason for Tadgee to escalate the situation.

If he had complied he would have got a 1k ticket max for 12.4 but instead he decided to mess around, giving him a jail sentence, 5 years max, for 6.5 - Cooperation with LEO's. But instead he decided to shoot me for no reason at all.

Plus, if they were about to raid and they shot me because of that as @Tadgee said to Shay, then they would have shot me on sight as soon as I arrived and not wait 10min.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5b36138c71218ba98a/ar-tadgee-and-bubba

Tick: N/A
Thought you seen me in the corner with my gun out but you just missed me, i'll get my demo soon and explain my POV and get Bubba to make a forum account.
@bubbaleigh

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Thought you seen me in the corner with my gun out but you just missed me, i'll get my demo soon and explain my POV and get Bubba to make a forum account.

Please do, but I would also like you to understand that if I had seen you with a gun I would not speak to you but instead gp you...

Reaction score
That both of you said that you couldn't hear him is a lie.. I was inside my apartment and i could hear him loud and clear

Reaction score
you sure thats the right timestamp can't find the situation if a staff member could give me a uk timestamp that would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.