Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tadgee

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:0:57582090

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 3.6 I was responding to a call where there been heavy shotsfired i saw 4 dead bodies on the ground and Tadgee with a katana in his hands he started chasing my vehicle on foot trying to hit it?, when i got out and got enough distance i started commanding Tadgee to drop the katana he started hitting the katana towards me as then i shot and killed tadgee

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I don't see the issue with someone having their katana in their hand as they're rushing someone with a gun who's ordering them to drop it, I mean in real life if he would've hit you over your arms for example; you wouldn't be pulling that gun up to shoot him instantly, you'd be hurt as shit. Also I think the reason what I can gather atleast by just looking at the scene is that @Tadgee had been involved in the killing of the people there and had no intention to get caught for it, thus trying to kill you. Oh well, I'll let him explain, Tadgee please explain your actions within the next 24 hours, otherwise this action request will be dealt without your side of the story

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score

I don't see the point dying over jail time or ticket its 3.6 he had no chance winning a gun with a katana basically he did suicide

Reaction score
Well I killed a cop there, my mate died, then the guy in the P1 who reported me shooting a gun to you shot my mate there so I'm not really sure why he is sending you to a crime he committed as pretty sure there used to be and might still be can't find it a rule which says that you must act as if cops, medics etc are on even if there not (might be another server fuck knows). But anyway so you then came which was weird because no officer just drives into glass co for no reason while I had a katana and I killed a cop recently obviously I'm not going to go oh shit put my hands up sorry officer for shooting a cop while I have a katana out.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As we have rules here and the rules state yes indeed you should've used the "oh shit put my hands up sorry officer for shooting a cop while i had a katana out" because you clearly was under gun point when you had no chance winning this infact you got yourself killed i responded to something i wasn't aware of what's happening i was just dealing with you chasing my car with a katana and you broke 3.4 and 3.6 got yourself killed.

Reaction score
Practically if the reach on a katana was the reach of a real katana probably would have chopped your arms off and legs but ok mate

Sam

Reaction score
@Tadgee Why did you feel that a katana was the best weapon of choice after killing an armed officer? Would you not increase your chances of surviving a gun fight by having a firearm? Also upload video of the previous situation.

Reaction score
@Tadgee Why did you feel that a katana was the best weapon of choice after killing an armed officer? Would you not increase your chances of surviving a gun fight by having a firearm? Also upload video of the previous situation.
As I said I didn't know he was out there hence I had it in my hands gunna have to find the demo and shit so going to take me a while @bobo what time was it at

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I can't remember i made this AR after the incident in 15-30 minutes

Reaction score
@Dom_ Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but on 2 ARs now the demos that these times are at don't show the situations lol

Reaction score
denied.jpg

By the time tadgee clearly saw the weapon he was close enough to attack you with a good chance of killing you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.