AR Tom Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam: Aaron Doman - MrAaron
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tom Hill
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: User was a mayor and decided to risk his life while bank robbers was still on the premises, he decided to run in the bank and outside, Tom has 4 bans for 3.4 and 3 bans this year.

User was shot immediately.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@MoronPipllyd @Murtsley

Reaction score
I was involved in the bank robbery so I guess I'll post here.

When we were prepping up the bank robbery, Tom Hill was supposed to be involved. Not sure why he was up for mayoral election but when he won the vote and got into the foreman's office, he was just sitting here, presumably came back after AFK. Now, we couldn't just assasinate or take him hostage, that'd just be shite (and IIRC still against the rules under the Temporary Rules section) and after starting the robbery I don't really know what Tom was up to and really was just being held captive by us. We told him to leave, maybe press the panic button and run over to the forest at the park but we'll see what our friendly bratatatat @Tom Hill has to say.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
  • Now, we couldn't just assasinate or take him hostage, that'd just be shit and after starting the robbery I don't really know what Tom was up to and really was just being held captive by us. We told him to leave, maybe press the panic button and run over to the forest at the park but we'll see what our friendly bratatata @Tom Hill has to say.

You know even so to run for mayor you need to be unarmed, that means an unarmed citizen in the foremans office while you guys are robbing the bank (3.4). After that you stated you told him to leave which he never as I arrived 3 minutes later to the premises where the robbers still were, Tom had a chance of escape and didn't.

Reaction score
He was on scene when the robbery started and hid in a dumpster. When we arrived the roof had a sniper on it and various bank robbers were shooting so he was just crouched in the bin. I cleared the roof but after as the last cop on scene I was then taken out by @Chris. So with no cops on scene I'm not sure what you expected him to do, at the end of the day he was in the bank when he became mayor, he immediately panicked and found a place to hide. There was nothing else he could have done.

Reaction score
  • he immediately panicked and found a place to hide. There was nothing else he could have done.

Answer me why the hell is he not running away from the front of the bank, but he decided to jump down where he clearly saw my Bugatti pull up, yet he decides to jump down the vent and leave via the back door, running to his mate Chris before he gets dropped and assassinated.

M

Reaction score
a75358607f.png

There was no condition or anything. He was hiding in the dumpsters at the back happy as larry because we had shooters around the bank as well as within the bank (I ran to the hospital for bare tactics). On several occasions he did try to move out of the way but @Ben Lockwood and I reassured him that we weren't going to kill him and that we weren't bothered what he did as he was an old chum and couldn't really do us any further harm than the evidence we'd already left.

Reaction score
  • He was on the roof, but why would he risk breaking his legs or injuring himself by climbing off and not being able to get away effectively or safely, especially when he had plenty of opportunity to have been executed already and was reassured contrarily?

You can't justify for your friend when his clearly in the wrong - the same damage off the vent would be given the same if he jumped off the front of the roof, its the same height. However he would need to take 3.3 into consideration, Tom could have ran and hidden in the hospital if he did jump off the front of the roof, he lingered, seen cops dead, entered a crime scene as a mayor and failed to take 3.4 into account.

Reaction score
I was hiding in a bin the entire time of the situation. The video shows very little. It shows me emerging from within the bank and getting shot which isn't much. In all honesty, I had though that the situation was over and I exited my filthy bunker so I decided to venture out assuming that the situation was over.

Anyways, let's face it. Those who have rated agree clearly have contact with you via org.

Reaction score
412fc3fb1bbb174621878a321fd9ec2a.gif
  • I was hiding in a bin the entire time of the situation. The video shows very little. It shows me emerging from within the bank and getting shot which isn't much.

The video clearly shows you see my car rock up and jump down from the roof so that you can talk to us, you know theres 3 ways you can go, city garage and catch the monorail, city or run to the park from the right of city garage, instead you ran to the back of the bank and get shot, you see armed men as you're in the doorway and still proceed to walk over.

c52589e167f4d97a4b28dc900ce76950.gif

Justify you looking around the place like someone is watching you like a moderator? also the fact you're in the door way and still proceed to make your way over to 3 armed men.

f5f38530760f13191b6c0ebabac5d752.png

You said you was returning to your bin, clearly walking away?​

M

Reaction score
Aaron was not even meant to be at the bank robbery. I killed Aaron after he killed Tom, otherwise Tom would have survived and then presumably notified the police reinforcements once he knew he could safely deviate from us.

Reaction score
Aaron, correct me if I'm not wrong but didn't you arrive to the bank scene after had originally initiated the bank robbery? To me, it would seem that you would had violated rule 5.5
For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery.
had any cops remained. Why did you turn up to the bank? Seemed a bit dodgey to me.

If you're going to create an Action Request, try and not break rules in the progress yourself.

Reaction score
  • Aaron, correct me if I'm not wrong but didn't you arrive to the bank scene after had originally initiated the bank robbery? To me, it would seem that you would had violated rule 5.5

Correct me if I'm wrong but you know the AR is on you here, anyway to clear this up I arrived at the robbery to help Lockwood move guns into my car since it does 140MPH and is easy to get away from police, we moved the M14 and SR25 and you appeared, at first I took the shot as I thought it was a police officer gun-pointing Ben Lockwood and I had an adrenaline rush as it was some random guy in black as the lighting for me wasn't good, Ben's life was in my hands and I took you out to potentially save him

• had any cops remained. Why did you turn up to the bank? Seemed a bit dodgey to me.

Why did you stay at the bank knowing you witnessed deaths of Police and knowing you know their faces, seriously 4.1 would be in effect of failure to report a crime.

Reaction score
Tom had a chance of escape and didn't.
Why would I escape from hiding in a (pressumed to be) a thick metal bin which could stand a few shots compared to running out in the open into a crowd of gunfire from the robbers or cops. I think you've only made this request because you've lost your SR-25 to Chris for shooting me.

Reaction score
  • Why would I escape from hiding in a (pressumed to be) a thick metal bin which could stand a few shots compared to running out in the open into a crowd of gunfire from the robbers or cops. I think you've only made this request because you've lost your SR-25 to Chris for shooting me.

At the time I arrived you was on the roof and had the perfect chance to escape but you didn't Tom and you know you did wrong, the SR-25 was Ben's as we don't all have 4 arms and cant take 3 long range weapons at once.

Did you report the crime to the Police before you got shot?

Reaction score
a really good point i'd like to point out is that you said the only reason why you shot me was because you thought I was a cop. Let's remind ladies and gentlement out rule 5.5 again.

• For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery.

Reaction score
Need some information:

@Tom Hill
> Tom, why didn't you leave the bank? You fell through the sunroof and you could've easily ran through the front because you had already seen that the coast was clear.
> Did you have full intent to rob the bank?
> Were all LEO dead?
> According to @Blicky (Someone that was partaking in the robbery) you were permitted to leave the RP situation as they didn't know what to do with you, why didn't you take the opportunity?

@MrAaron
> Why were you there in the first place?
> Can you get a recording of the whole event, including Tom in the dumpster?

Reaction score
  • a really good point i'd like to point out is that you said the only reason why you shot me was because you thought I was a cop. Let's remind ladies and gentlement out rule 5.5 again.

Let me just point out ladies and gentlemen that you're trying to justify why you didn't break 3.4 and 4.1, I shot you to prevent Ben Lockwood's life potentially coming to an end, you saw how quick my reaction was and I tapped you instantly, I preserved Ben's life (3.6 semi) and also got rid of potential people who could of reported him so in the long run I kind of saved him.

Reaction score
Need some information:

@Tom Hill
> Tom, why didn't you leave the bank? You fell through the sunroof and you could've easily ran through the front because you had already seen that the coast was clear.
> Did you have full intent to rob the bank?
> Were all LEO dead?
> According to @Blicky (Someone that was partaking in the robbery) you were permitted to leave the RP situation as they didn't know what to do with you, why didn't you take the opportunity?

In case anyone wasn't paying attention to the comments section of Murtsley's post:

> I didn't immediately leave the bank because as previously stated before I thought the situation was over and that the police had control of the situation. I was met with Ben Lockwood and Chris both stating that they had no intention of causing physical harm towards myself.

> All the LEO were dead after I had exited the bin. I had discovered this when there were more bodies of LEO's than robbers.

> I did attempt to take the opportunity to leave the bank via the ladder, however fell through the vent that had been shot open. Upon returning to the outside world, I was shot by Aaron - who then suspiciously cut the recording after getting shot by Chris.

Reaction score
  • I didn't immediately leave the bank because as previously stated before I thought the situation was over and that the police had control of the situation. I was met with Ben Lockwood and Chris both stating that they had no intention of causing physical harm towards myself.

You should have left when you had the chance to anyway.

• > I did attempt to take the opportunity to leave the bank via the ladder, however fell through the vent that had been shot open. Upon returning to the outside world, I was shot by Aaron - who then suspiciously cut the recording after getting shot by Chris.

If you was trying to leave via the ladder then why was you looking at the floor, stopping and then walking again down the vent like you was thinking? its not like you was looking in the air not knowing where you was going. I cut the recording because wow I got shot by a bank robber who I didn't know was there and had you hostage / inside.
c70c602103aee9dfa537dacf9a6f554f.gif

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Tom did not interfere with the robbery, Jimmy has agreed on this and he was one of the police officers with him while he was hiding. After he was hiding he was convinced that he wouldn't be killed by his friends, especially when he could have been executed at any moment in the robbery. Aaron should not have been at the robbery and therefore Tom would have survived and been able to follow the law and notify the new police when he could safely get away from the robbers.

Action Request Denied
Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.