Action Request on Tom Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheFrozenMonkeyKing/Ulf Andersson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: tomhillm8 : ばかなまね / Takumi Fujiwara
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Seems to be targetting me and harassing me, for a reason I do not know. Apart from the videos and the screenshots below, he has also called me "TheFrozenAutistKing" in the shoutbox multiple times, but every time, staff deleted the messages, so I sadly got no proof of that.

Evidence (Demo Required):
These are from the shoutbox a couple of days ago, when messages were deleted and edited like crazy:
-snip Tom Hill's face included-

JMqEvVA.png

3MBFdNr.png

14Rd3hb.png

Especially this last one shows how he taunts me with how little he cares about what he is saying.

This video is from around 2:13 AM today.

The video shows how he breaks character, and disrespects me. Afterwards he says "It's just a prank," however it didn't feel like it.

@Tom Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I wasn't being serious whatsoever as I stated at 0:28. I have no reason to hold a negative attitude towards yourself as I consider you as a friend IC and OOC. As @ShadowJoey stated "Tom isn't malicious towards people, he is just insensitive and silly". This unfortunately was the case here, and as a result I humbly apologise towards you for any offence that may have been caused and accept any responsibility for my actions.
Please accept this as an apology towards yourself.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Tom will receive a warning for violating rules 1.1, 3.24, and will be banned from the shoutbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.