AR : Will Slater | Edward Zadorov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: R-Flex | Damon Wraith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [IC] Edward Zadorov [OOC] Unknown | [IC] Will Slater [OOC] Draft Punk
His/Her SteamID: No idea but could still get it if really needed
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 and possible attempt of 5.1 Mugging ( Unknown intentions as i shot em inside my shop when gp broke )

Both of these 2 players had me gun pointed in the middle of bazaar for a prolonged amount of time with no apparent reason risking them being seen by the public. They could of instead gun pointed me and told me to instantly get inside a shop.

I am not including Misel as he only pulled a gun out at the end, forcing me inside the shop.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: @D3V

Reaction score
So my org got information about you growing drugs in bazaar 4/5. We were going to raid and we made sure that you were isolated and no cops were around. Yes there was 1 cop car but the cop was patrolling with another officer. I also made sure that there was no dispatcher alot earlier. So i asked mr Joe Baggers in org chat if we can GP him but no intention to mug or kidnap. He said it was fine. We had no intention to mug/kidnap. All we were doing was just GPing him to make sure he didnt do anything funny. We knew he owned the property. Next thing i know, Misel tells him to open the door when there is no actual intention when i had 6 bobbies to open it myself. So i went along. Next thing i know we get in there and he turns around and pulls out a sawed off DBS and kills me when he was under GP. Also remove Edward from this as i initiated the GP. Also like to point out that you didnt break any GP as me and misel still had you under GP. Also like to say that you stalled under GP, which could of lead to your death.

My POV:

Reaction score
There was absolutely nobody around but the meme org and you, at no point were they going to mug you because i specifically told them not to do so as i felt that gunpointing someone in the bazaar then forcing them in the back is lame and excessive. The meme org wanted your drugs and my plan was to have them leave a plant inside and get you revived so the cops would find drugs and you'd be evicted out the shops as you bought all of them. In addition i also speficially asked for you not to be finished off and they didn't, the plan failed when it turned out there were no medics on duty after cops arrived on scene. All of them knew IC that you owned all shops, so gun pointing you there was the safer bet for trying to get your drugs.

EDIT: I actually wanted you alive but it looks like from daft's POV that you legit killed yourself when you were under gunpoint of multiple people then ran inside just to quickly pull a gun, in addition the "gunpointing prolonged amount of time" looks like you stalling ;/

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was absolutely nobody around but the meme org and you, at no point were they going to mug you because i specifically told them not to do so as i felt that gunpointing someone in the bazaar then forcing them in the back is lame and excessive. The meme org wanted your drugs and my plan was to have them leave a plant inside and get you revived so the cops would find drugs and you'd be evicted out the shops as you bought all of them. In addition i also speficially asked for you not to be finished off and they didn't, the plan failed when it turned out there were no medics on duty after cops arrived on scene. All of them knew IC that you owned all shops, so gun pointing you there was the safer bet for trying to get your drugs.

EDIT: I actually wanted you alive but it looks like from daft's POV that you legit killed yourself when you were under gunpoint of multiple people then ran inside just to quickly pull a gun, in addition the "gunpointing prolonged amount of time" looks like you stalling ;/

No where did i stall , i did what they told me to. The reason why i couldnt properly move / run was because of my ping rising up to 1k and so in my screen i was behind the wooden board. It was just an unlucky moment i dont see no reason as to why i would stall when i didnt even have any drugs in the property.

Everything could of been executed way faster and in a private area , not in the middle of bazaar. You can see in the footage that even if there was nobody around at that time people could easily drive by and see whats going on.

Reaction score
No where did i stall , i did what they told me to. The reason why i couldnt properly move / run was because of my ping rising up to 1k and so in my screen i was behind the wooden board. It was just an unlucky moment i dont see no reason as to why i would stall when i didnt even have any drugs in the property.

Everything could of been executed way faster and in a private area , not in the middle of bazaar. You can see in the footage that even if there was nobody around at that time people could easily drive by and see whats going on.
https://plays.tv/video/5ada348d3f8cd53c4d/ok
The video sums it up don't you think so? Your "1k ping" was stalling and it does appear you pulled a fat one under GP and it ended up in your death. Actually if you didn't have any drugs you woudn't have any losses either way since nobody was going to mug you.

Reaction score
The reason why i couldnt properly move / run was because of my ping rising up to 1k and so in my screen i was behind the wooden board.
Yes, you made it behind but with some IQ we were right behind you and in sight the whole time.

Reaction score
Yes, you made it behind but with some IQ we were right behind you and in sight the whole time.
Do i need to say it again that i was lagging and everything was delayed? Even with the lag i managed to kill 1 of you so my chances were pretty high.

Anyways this is not the subject

Reaction score
Do i need to say it again that i was lagging and everything was delayed? Even with the lag i managed to kill 1 of you so my chances were pretty high.

Anyways this is not the subject
You killed 33.33% of us you had a long way to go with a Dubbel barreld shotgun which has 2 bullets. you cant kill us 3 with 2 bullets.

Reaction score
twas a double barrel if you look in the demo.
61568549867adc29f9efa01553aca56f.png

Reaction score
I don't know why AR's aren't being done but id like to add that I'm taking full responsibility of the actions of both Edward Zadorov and Will Slater as it was my plan to gunpoint and get inside to either plant drugs or leave some of R-Flex's own drugs in an attempt to get him evicted from all of the bazaar properties he had bought. After the RP situation @Brinch forced him to sell some, i just attempted to get some RP out of it and repeatedly get cops involved to get him evicted :D

I personally don't feel like there is any rulebreak in the actions we took but just putting this out there in case staff feels like there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.