Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk/Will Slater
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: R-Flex/Damon Wraith
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:83551931
Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 2.5 Excessive negativity. Player killed me for no valid reason other than pulling out a pistol to then to store in a container in shop.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
You saw us raid your shop and steal your drugs literally a minute ago, you go to your vehicle take a gun out and then pull it out looking at me. Of course you were going to try and kill me and so max shot you in the back.

Reaction score
Involved!
It was me who kill you , we raided your shop and you saw us both then we were going to escape then you follow us and took your gun out of your car trunk and you was going to kill damon so I decided to shoot you in the back.

Reaction score
i wasnt going to kill damon, i was going to go store my gun into a the storage box thing.

Reaction score
cus there is something called weapon swap that likes to be glitchy.

Reaction score
so you raid me over what ungrown drugs which i dont care about cus they dont give anything for it, but just to give you a heads up, your not allowed to take the pots/water jugs/radiator or lights. in your POV, it looks like that you/max straight up killed me for getting a weapon out of the trunk, you cant take out a gun from trunk and keep it holstered, it automatically puts it into passive stance.

Reaction score
so you raid me over what ungrown drugs which i dont care about cus they dont give anything for it, but just to give you a heads up, your not allowed to take the pots/water jugs/radiator or lights. in your POV, it looks like that you/max straight up killed me for getting a weapon out of the trunk, you cant take out a gun from trunk and keep it holstered, it automatically puts it into passive stance.
I am allowed to take whatever is takeable from the planter box and that is the pots. Anything else you are unable to remove unless you are the owner of it. Dont you think your behavior was abit fishy? As soon as you knew you got raided you went to your vehicle and took out a weapon as well as pulled it out and looked at me? If you really wanted to store it you could of done it earlier where you went out of your shop and ran to the gas station or after we left.

Status
Not open for further replies.