AR Yumi Morales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Royhb / Joe Watson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kabosu / Yumi Morales
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:466465229
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.3 Realistic Actions. In real life if you were in a shootout you wouldn't be "b-hopping" around in the air to avoid getting shot at and this is what the player did to avoid getting shot and was unfair on me and other officers in the shootout.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Starts: 0:05 / Ends: 0:08

Reaction score
I didn't know that one jump was considered B-hopping Ight fam

Reaction score
Your jumping in a shootout which is unrealistic i think you know that because of your past

Reaction score
I jumped from one place to another to avoid getting hit by you I wasn't jumping all over the place

Reaction score
You still jumped in a shootout you wouldn't do that if it was irl. B-hopping might not be the way to describe it but lets just let staff decide

Reaction score
so you're saying people wouldn't dive from cover to cover to avoid getting shot at okay boss

Reaction score
Other people have been punished for the same thing so it is against the rules 9/10

Last edited:
Reaction score
jumping once = RULE BREAK is simply not true

jumping to avoid getting shot at once is realistic and fine and i believe you are just salty over having to wait 5 minutes all the time

Reaction score
That's your opinion which is fine but is wrong as i didn't die to him / her

Reaction score
It's still against the rules that is simple as that others have done it before and got punished for it just let the staff deal with it and stop involving yourself, Let them decide not you

Reaction score
I’ll leave this locked until someone deals with it, if you’re not involved stop replying or you’re getting a forum warning :)

Reaction score
From the video shown, I could not see any unrealistic actions.

rejected.png

Status
Not open for further replies.