Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank | Frank Sciberras
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Julius Montana | @Kerpele
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished for the following rule breaks;

• 2.1 - User un-realistically killed me for no reason over a ticket

• 3.4 - User risked his life over HIS friend getting a ticket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The whole story of the situation:
I was patroling around at bazaar when I saw a warranted person's car. I went for it, but then it escaped my vision. Soon after on the radio the medic "Jack Hound" Called in for backup as he was getting beaten down for not healing him when medic was busy. The person physically assaulting the medic recieved a fine, and then he got released. He then called me a "Prick, Cunt" and several other disrespectful words and behaviour. I then went back for him and began hitting him with the nightstick to stop. He then stopped, and got cuffed. The cuffed person was not going to get jailed, but fine for 1.2. While trying to fine him, his friend (Kerpele) opened his trunk, got out a shotgun (Benelli M3) and shot me to death while he also shot his friend once or twice. The shooter risked his life for only a small ticket.

------------------------------------------------------
Evidence:
Evidence (Demo Required):

Demo: https://mega.nz/#!blpnQZpa
Decryption key: !Ti8g3mJI26fX9XjcU_tmKlJ7c5TNJPxGjOzXuLCy_T8

Tick: 34,000 - 39,000

Reaction score
At that point in time I had just been in a big gunfight with most of my organisation (including the friend in question) so it was safe for me to assume that you might have been arresting him involving that. The fact that you also cuffed him adds to my point that he could have been getting arrested because of the gunfight. Also, I asked my friend "Did I hit you?" He said he didn't have a scratch on him, he wasn't bleeding. After this we drove behind the church and I bobbypinned the handcuffs off him. You were talking about this on OOC, I told you to make an AR and post a demo of the situation if you so wished. But this is just an misunderstanding from your point of view.
I had no clue that you were 'just' giving him a ticket after a mass murder fest over ideology where he killed a bunch of guys.

Also, when we were disputing this over OOC alot of the enemy organization members were slandering about me breaking the rules and how I and all of my org members break rules all the time, what seriously was just an poor attempt to create rumours. Just throwing this out here to clear a few speculations up.

Reaction score
I watched the demo.

He clearly broke 2.1, by killing you for a ticket, even before that he went on after the 2000 dollar ticket.

There was alot going on, alot of bodies. which you were trying to DNA scan to see what was going on.

PS: I have to say that your roleplay was outstanding, you roleplayed by taking further steps iso taking your gun out and shoot him. i think that ticket was well deserved and he should not have continued after that, he was probably so angry about the 2000 dollar ticket that he start running of and tried to get in the car and at the point you handcuffed him his friend killed you over a ticket.

If this AR isn't right in the eyes of the person that shot you and of the person that ran away from you, then please upload your demo so we can confirm if this was a misunderstanding.

Also if he was getting arrested for the situation that happend over there, he should not be there he should escape from the scene and hide from the police instead of verbal abusing.

Reaction score
Accepted

After reviewing the demo a couple more times I have decided that I don't actually need Kerpele's POV and that you should've found out what was going on before you shot the officer. Yes you may have been involved in a shootout, however if your friend was being arrested for that don't you think that he would've been gunpointed by a few officers, not being chased and batted down. Also you saw your friend hitting the cop and he never said he needed your help or that he was being arrested for the shootout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.