Sarah belucci action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Taylor / Sofia kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sarah belucci / unknown
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I wanted to pull him/her over for going through a stop sign,he evaded me, drove to docks and dumped his/her car, him/her and his 3 other friends jumped out the car and ran into the water, i killed sarah due to her pulling a gun on me and caused her other friend with a gun to die, her two other friends got arrested, got a ticket and lost their guns all due to her actions.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
so just before that me and the people in the car with me just bombed a house and raided it (R5) we parked at church. Then soon as we left in the car the cops chased us and TFU joined in so we thought it was because of that witch is a resalable reason to run as i thought it was of the bomb.

Reaction score
im pretty sure the range rover came behind you but i could be wrong still a resalable reason to evade police
[DOUBLEPOST=1502409026,1502408493][/DOUBLEPOST]and one of the people who was with me was max johason you can ask him

Reaction score
I was a part of the raid and was inside the car, we just bombraided R5 and evaded quite quickly. As soon as you lit us up we started evading, as soon as we saw the TFU range rover behind you it soldified the thought (knew to us) that we were being chased for what happened at R5.

Reaction score
Denied

47f5307e7c.png

They recently attempted to break and enter an apartment but killed no one and made a run for it, the sentences they could've received would be justifiable to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.