AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: jamie-pleb/ Deshawn Trevon

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sanuhl/ Don't know.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93301710

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Broke 3.4, pulled his gun from passive to attack under gunpoint.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: ^ (Video starts at 0.07).

Reaction score
He had his gun out in passive when he went around the corner. Your friend then shot him once so he followed rule 3.6 >>>
3.6 Stay Alive - Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

And pulled his gun into attack stance to attempt to save his life. That's my opinion anyways.

Reaction score
It's bloody obvious that he followed rule 3.6. He had already been shot by your friend, therefore making it acceptable to disregard 3.4 in that circumstance.

Reaction score
All he did was to try to stay alive. He took his gun out because your friend shot him once.

-SUPPORT

If someone is under gunpoint and someone starts shooting towards him he can ignore the gunpoint and return fire.

Reaction score
I had my gun out when you tried to mug/raid me, it's hard to see since it was in passive mode.

Reaction score
Denied.

The user had his gun in his hand the whole time, if you were the person in real life what would you do in this situation? I know that I would point my gun straight to their heads and blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.