AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jon ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ ☯ ✧ / Jonah Jonson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sgt. James / James Jefferson [In the demo you can you can hear him saying his name is Jefferson , and at the pd you can see ''James searches suspects for any illegal items''
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30089891
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
4.4 False report of hearing someone moaning in my house, which lead to a raid of my house and me losing my stuff.
6.2 . Requested a search warrant without knowing my full name only told him my first name Jonah.

What happend me and my friend were growing some weed in our church. When after a while police officers stopped and came to our back door yelling ''any body here'' etc. Then i walked out and said whats the matter? He replies with that he heared moaning inside while there wasn't any moaning! After us talking to the officer we came up with the lie that we were having a ''lil fun time''. Then they went away for like 2 minutes. Then we heared the police yelling again at our doors. They still wanted to get in and i told him you can't get in without a warrant. Then he requested a warrant, a search warrant not arrest. For that you need to know my full name but only told him my first name (Jonah)
After they got the warrant like 30 seconds after they went in and saw our drugs and we got transported to the jail. Where my ots got confiscated. (Not too sure what my friend got confiscated)

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!VtMkBAqC!PbVrZ0dMFshZrbdZKUELiUNUfAhnkgTwIlCbnNjO4Zc
Tick: 45000 (Police arrives)- 54000 (Me and my friend get trasnsported to the PD)
Tick: 30000 - 45000 (Evidence there was no moaning)

Edit : Ofcourse there might be a sound bug on sgt.james his pov.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lil fun time
Well this is a bit suspicious even if there was no moaning at all. If there wasn't any at the first place why come up with a lie? The officer probably just made a mistake and you made it worse.
Then they went away for like 2 minutes
They did that to organize a plan to raid you as there was suspicious activity going on.
Then we heard the police yelling again at our doors. They still wanted to get in and i told him you can't get in without a warrant.
Well you made it even worse. Replying back with "you can't get in without a warrant" is like saying: "Come raid us we are waiting for you".
Then he requested a warrant, a search warrant not arrest. For that you need to know my full name but only told him my first name (Jonah)
He requested a search warrant to search the church for suspicious activity. He can also just call the bank to learn your full name or he can just request a search warrant on the building.

So in conclusion:
4.4 False report of hearing someone moaning in my house, which lead to a raid of my house and me losing my stuff.
It was a simple mistake. You made things worse for yourself which led you being raided.
6.2 . Requested a search warrant without knowing my full name only told him my first name Jonah.
"He can also just call the bank to learn your full name or he can just request a search warrant on the building."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well this is a bit suspicious even if there was no moaning at all. If there wasn't any at the first place why come up wit ha lie? The officer probably just made a mistake and you made it worse.

They did that to organize a plan to raid you as there was suspicious activity going on.

Well you made it even worse. Replying back with "you can't get in without a warrant" is like saying: "Come raid us we are waiting for you".

He requested a search warrant to search the church for suspicious activity. He can also just call the bank to learn your full name or he can just request a search warrant on the building.

So in conclusion:

It was a simple mistake. You made things worse for yourself which led you being raided.

"He can also just call the bank to learn your full name or he can just request a search warrant on the building."
Alright i guess you can close it then ...
good arguments aswell.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I did not violate Rule 4.4 since I was acting under law 3.7 which allows me to enter your property if I believe a crime was committed on that property or (in this case) believed a person was in need of the emergency services. But since you refused entrance to your property which even gave me more probable cause to search the main area of your property in this case the Church. That's when law 3.4 comes in place.

You do not need to tell me your name for me to find out who owns the property. And I never called you by your full name so I could of have not violated this rule.

After us talking to the officer we came up with the lie that we were having a ''lil fun time''.
Where did you get that from ? I never suspect/said that you were growing drugs on the property nor did I even mention anything about drugs during our conversation.

Then they went away for like 2 minutes.

We went away for a couple of seconds to investigate a shooting nearby. Once we returned, we knocked on the back door to continue our investigation at your property.

They still wanted to get in and i told him you can't get in without a warrant.

As already mentioned after you remained un-cooperative towards the LEOs on scene i then proceed to warrant the property due to you not cooperating and me believing that a person was in need of the emergency services.

Then he requested a warrant, a search warrant not arrest. For that you need to know my full name but only told him my first name (Jonah)

Already explained. I don't need you to tell me your name to place a warrant on the property. As i.e. a simple call to the xq bank would be sufficient to know the property owner. Also, you were detained at first for our safety whilst we were searching the property.

After they got the warrant like 30 seconds after they went in and saw our drugs and we got transported to the jail. Where my ots got confiscated. (Not too sure what my friend got confiscated)

After the warrant was placed and the other LEOs on scene started searching the property, it turned out that you were producing restricted substances which according to law 8.3 is a criminal act. You and your friend's firearm were both confiscated due to you being sent to jail.

With that being said a Supervisor complaint would of been more appropriate since the stated rules in which you accuse me of violating "4.4, 6.2" are rather minor and therefore could be dealt with with the Police Command.

At the end of the day none of this would of have happened if you did not refuse entrance to the main area of your property and remained cooperative the entire time.

If you still have any questions actions that were taken feel free to ask.

Reaction score
I did not violate Rule 4.4 since I was acting under law 3.7 which allows me to enter your property if I believe a crime was committed on that property or (in this case) believed a person was in need of the emergency services. But since you refused entrance to your property which even gave me more probable cause to search the main area of your property in this case the Church. That's when law 3.4 comes in place.

You do not need to tell me your name for me to find out who owns the property. And I never called you by your full name so I could of have not violated this rule.

Where did you get that from ? I never suspect/said that you were growing drugs on the property nor did I even mention anything about drugs during our conversation.

We went away for a couple of seconds to investigate a shooting nearby. Once we returned, we knocked on the back door to continue our investigation at your property.

As already mentioned after you remained un-cooperative towards the LEOs on scene i then proceed to warrant the property due to you not cooperating and me believing that a person was in need of the emergency services.

Already explained. I don't need you to tell me your name to place a warrant on the property. As i.e. a simple call to the xq bank would be sufficient to know the property owner. Also, you were detained at first for our safety whilst we were searching the property.

After the warrant was placed and the other LEOs on scene started searching the property, it turned out that you were producing restricted substances which according to law 8.3 is a criminal act. You and your friend's firearm were both confiscated due to you being sent to jail.

With that being said a Supervisor complaint would of been more appropriate since the stated rules in which you accuse me of violating "4.4, 6.2" are rather minor and therefore could be dealt with with the Police Command.

At the end of the day none of this would of have happened if you did not refuse entrance to the main area of your property and remained cooperative the entire time.

Glad we spoke this out sort of, not really pissed at you more pissed because i lost my stuff again. Because i just bought my stuff again.
Thanks for the info.

*Close this topic*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The user did not break any rules and justification has been given for all of his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.