AR on [PH] Bean Can and McGlinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jackson Smith / Ser Richard aka The Royal Pet

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @McGlinchy / Janice McGlinchy and [PH] @Bean Can / Matt Grant?

His/Her SteamID: Don't have it

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.5 Issuing of Search Warrants. I do not believe that they have any proof at all of us having drugs or transporting drugs on my property that's why i am making this report to ask for the demos of both matt and Janice point of view to prove me wrong but from my point of view they had none and from my perspective they falsely gave us a search warrant they refused to give us the evidence that they are stating their warrant upon and that they have evidence of us transporting drugs to another room even though we only were transporting empty planter boxes to another room and they had no vision of drugs being transported or even being grown in my house. i will provide my demo soon when it done uploading to YouTube as its not been edited in anyway its a long one but some of it its important as they were demanding a bit too much without any warrant in the first place but i did not want them to get a warrant just from the soul purpose to raid us as we that was the reason that they investigated us because there was a shootout as someone tried to raid us but still a bit over exaggerated investigation never the less. I was really frustrated at the fact that we were complying to everything they still raided our home with false evidence and a false warrant and refused to show evidence. i hope other 2 who were involved with this will back me up for example @Triviality i do not remember the other member that was involved in this situation but i hope that Triviality will give the name of that person. please excuse the language that was thrown around during the demo and understand our frustration thank you for reading this report

i hope i was clear with my report and why i am reporting those two.

Evidence (Demo Required): Will come soon (i hope)

Tick: its the entire demo sorry for the inconvenience

Reaction score
Closed

This would be best dealt with by IA, please make a formal police complaint on plpd.online

Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.