AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bertie *TRADING* / Bertie Bennett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: talianagisan(snugglisan) / @talia nagisan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43037774
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 6.3, 3.4 and 2.5 as he gunpointed me for the reason of "I want to see my friend" and then started opening fire as I ran around the corner to grab my gun (which I didn't reload apparently). He was put into jail for 5 years and he came out and wanted visiting time with his friend. He then ran out of ammo and yelled
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
ok so my plan was this. i was going to hold you a gunpoint you were going to follow as i said as you were a gunpoint i was going to hold the lady hostage. you were going to bring me down to the jail cells with nobody suspecting a thing i was gonna take my friend out and get in my truck and leave and it was going to go smoothly. you however despite being clearly at gunpoint sprinted around the corner like a cheetah on cocaine and ran away. i said hold on because i wanted to discuss your breakage (some people will its a habit). you cannot deny you ran from gunpoint. i thought my plan was going to work as i expected you to follow the gunpoint rule but you did not so i didnt feel as if i was in any danger and i would get out with my life.

Reaction score
Did he not think that realistically the police station would be full of armed police? I've seen this user do some silly shit in the past but this takes the cake. +Support

Reaction score
the other cops werent in the station and were doing something else so i thought there would be few cops if we moved quickly and i know they were armed thats why the gun was loaded. altho ive basically at this point given up as its hopeless to try might a well just let the punishment go through because yall so ban happy.

Reaction score
Disregarding any rules that Bertie may have broken as that's a separate situation. This user I have witnessed multiple times preform actions that I feel are completely out of line. This however, as said above, takes the cake. What do you feel would benefit you specifically. Holding an armed Police Officer at gun point while there are: Other Officers in the station; other Officers directly outside; THERE IS ANOTHER OFFICER, ARMED AND READY TO TAKE YOU DOWN DIRECTLY NEXT TO YOU. (dispatcher woman, which you should have taken into account before holding the original officer at gun point). This resulted in you dying. You made such a bad choice, I cannot even begin to fathom who would think this is a good idea in anyway. Now, does that benefit you more than leaving, waiting a few years for your friend to be released? Does that benefit you more than dying? Because truthfully, I'd rather wait a short short amount of time rather than have my life taken.

TL;DR
Broke 3.4; pretty obvious, appropriate punishment deemed acceptable by the attending staff member should be enacted. Don't be stupid.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@talia nagisan will be banned for two weeks for his/her offences as the PD is realistically filled with LEOs at most if not all times as well as the NPCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.