AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guess i will have to make it again as @ShadowJoey does not understand that the person at the door was not me.

If you think driving a mini cooper inside an office building because we accidently left the door open when we had a situation around with the cops earlier is realistic then i thinkt here is something wrong here.

Also i did ask them to leave the property but they decided not to leave but get some fire extinguishers out and raid the property.
Also we might just treat this ar fair.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Mitch Johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steven Arnot, Molly Mcmolly, Micheal Boyle, Gary Belinsky, Robert Crane
His/Her SteamID:
Steven arnott: STEAM_0:0:29420943
Molly McMolly: STEAM_0:0:39437310
Michael Boyle: STEAM_0:0:48656781
Gary Belinsky: STEAM_0:0:75742188
Robert Crane; STEAM_0:0:120548899
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Micheal boyle and Robert Crane drove their mini coopers inside the office whilst they did not own it and they did not know us the owners of the property which is basicly against rule 3.3 realistic actions.

Then they all decided to raid the property with fire extinguisher whilst they knew there were heavily armed people inside which they did not know in person. Which is against 3.3 3.4 and 3.6.

Steven arnot stated in an conversation with me that he was NOT raiding the property whilst you hear him saying''Aight guys were raiding'' in the video. He also said he went in with the thought his friends owned the property.

- If his friends owned the property he would probaly know they did for sure.
- If he didnt know it for sure its not worth the risk to enter the property with an extinguisher whilst you know there are heavily armed people inside.
- He said it was to spook his friends if they were in there, I dont think its a smart to raid a property unarmed whilst you know they are heavily armed with shotguns and automatic weapons.
Evidence (Demo Required) http://plays.tv/video/58ba0854a6756f8fe9/brinch
Tick
:---

Status
Not open for further replies.