Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: thehomelessdude/Andrew Gower
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @ayjay / Ayjay Harlem
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So today I was driving towards the business sector and what do I see? A big ass fire from the business shops that affected an unowned shop and one owned by @Shokron13
APJ0EQ0.png
and almost the whole sidewalk near the business shops
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:Watch the video

Reaction score
Since my shop was for some reason involved im going to reply , so what happend is some people from @ayjay org tried to mug my friend Rayz , they failed , tried to raid again and failed .
After a few min they came back with a few bombs and a molotov and burned Rayz's shop , and even mine and it was a few stores apart, the entire of buissnes was on fire and alittle bit of the road too.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You've failed to actually highlight what's wrong with what we did.
The reason we moltotoved the shop was because he snaked our org, and needed to die.
It was all done correctly, and within the rules? I don't see what you're trying to point out.

Reaction score
You've failed to actually highlight what's wrong with what we did.
The reason we moltotoved the shop was because he snaked our org, and needed to die.
It was all done correctly, and within the rules? I don't see what you're trying to point out.
5.3 Trespassing
Players are not allowed to violate law 11.4 on an occupied property more than 3 times in a 60 minute period. Players can not violate law 11.4 on the same property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period. If a player has died whilst trespassing on a property the aforementioned player must wait 30 minutes after their NLR has expired before returning to a property with the intent of trespassing.

11.4 Trespassing
Any person who enters private property without permission of the owner or publicly restricted area without the use of force or causing damage to possessions or the property.

Forgot to mention the other rule broken
So first they try to mug @GallionRayz and both of them die and 2nd time they try to raid and police comes, then they come 3rd time with molotov damaging the property which I think is 5.3!

Status
Not open for further replies.