Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jessamy Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Look down
His/Her SteamID:"Glacial_Subzero" Victoria Gonzales STEAM_0:0:75036557
"huexd" Jacqueline Richards STEAM_0:1:43305893
"kebab" Unknown STEAM_0:0:50811613
"Jay" - Darius Willamsen (Unable to get SteamID.)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 2.5 - Killed us without knowing what the situation was about, I as the highest ranked officer (SO) couldn't take DNA and no DNA was able to be found. James Husky was dead and we had no solid evidence against Wesley Coleman, still, they started a shootout against us.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved

Me and @Racxes were on org ts with I believe all 3 you have mentioned, I'm constantly providing information e.g. I'm pinning, "1 down" etc and then I die. They know Wesley was helping me shoot the people inside and was also clearly apart of the raid, they arrive on scene and see him cuffed knowing full well he had shot people inside (9.2 - 7 years) + breaking and entering + trespassing. Players should not be punished for your poor investigative skills.

You can clearly tell from this video you were trying to trick Racxes into admitting it and it was clear he was constantly changing story due to it first being "I was mugged" to a "I was transporting", as soon as he said that he was transporting you had the right to charge him with every law mentioned above due to him not owning an apt and his firearm being used + people inside being injured due to the same caliber shot.

Reaction score
Involved

Me and @Racxes were on org ts with I believe all 3 you have mentioned, I'm constantly providing information e.g. I'm pinning, "1 down" etc and then I die. They know Wesley was helping me shoot the people inside and was also clearly apart of the raid, they arrive on scene and see him cuffed knowing full well he had shot people inside (9.2 - 7 years) + breaking and entering + trespassing. Players should not be punished for your poor investigative skills.

You can clearly tell from this video you were trying to trick Racxes into admitting it and it was clear he was constantly changing story due to it first being "I was mugged" to a "I was transporting", as soon as he said that he was transporting you had the right to charge him with every law mentioned above due to him not owning an apt and his firearm being used + people inside being injured due to the same caliber shot.
Sorry, but what evidence did we have against him? Only thing I could put him in for at that point was for illegally transporting.

Reaction score
From your POV I understand why you'd feel hard done by etc but you can only blame yourself for poorly investigating the scene, it was blatantly obvious what he had done and most cops would've come to a quick conclusion and got Racxes transported immediately. Again, from @Jay @huexd and Kebab's pov they took a decision quickly killed cops and immediately left with Racxes safe and free, they 100% knew he was raiding and shooting at people therefore had the right to shoot cops outside.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510056509,1510054598][/DOUBLEPOST]If Wesley did indeed fire shots and kill someone, the investigation would be easy for police. For starters, they can check the caliber of the bullets fired into the wall/bodies, and match them with the ones used in his weapon. Additionally, they can check whether his firearm was recently fired by feeling whether the barrel is warm, or if the mag is no longer full, as well as gunpowder residue that would be on Wesley's clothes

Jay

Reaction score
Husky already covered the whole situation of the AR. I already tried explaining to Illuminathan that what we did was completley fine and justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.